KEY TO THE CURE BRA BENEFIT
BRA ENTRY FORM
You don’t have to be a professional artist to help us in our fight against women’s cancers. The bra benefit is a
fantastic way to create and share a piece of artwork that is meaningful to you. Go it alone or invite friends to
collaborate and create a piece of artwork that symbolizes the fun and whimsy of your friendship. It is also a
great opportunity for corporate team building, girlfriend get-togethers, quality family time or honoring a special
person in your life.
All bras will be judged prior to the event and the top ten bras will appear in a live auction/fashion show during
the Key-To-The-Cure event on Thursday, October 21 6 to 9 PM at Saks Fifth Avenue. All other bras will be
displayed in Saks Fifth Avenue and will be part of a silent and live auction.
1. New bras of any size can be utilized and decorated in any medium appealing to the artist(s).
2. The Entry Fee for a decorated bra is $100, payable to Sarasota Memorial Healthcare Foundation.
3. Please bring your Decorated Bra along with this completed form and $100 Entry Fee to:
Sarasota Memorial Healthcare Foundation
1515 South Osprey Avenue, Ste. B-4, Sarasota, FL 34239.
For additional information about this exciting event please contact Lisa at (941) 917-1286
DECORATE A BRA…….MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Bra Name /Title:___________________________________________________________________________
Phone: _________________________Email: ___________________________________________________
Decorated in Honor / Memory of: _____________________________________________________________
~ The Fine yet Important Details ~
• In order for your entry to be considered for inclusion in local media publications, deliver your bra no later than August 27
• Entries are limited to the first 100 bras submitted.
• KTTC Committee reserves the right to review all bras before they are entered into the auction.
• Bras not received before September 30, 2010 will not be guaranteed inclusion in the live and silent auctions.
• Acknowledgement letters and tax deductibility information will be mailed to each registrant.
• Artist, Sponsors and Honorees are encouraged to attend the event on Thursday, October 21st from 6 to 9 PM, tickets ($45) must be
purchased to gain admission.