Field Sales Induction - Week 2 Skills Test
Preparation Parts 1 & 2
To identify the importance of planning.
List the different paperwork that is used for the planning process, and
the reasons behind this method.
List the equipment a Field Sales Representative should have for a call.
To discuss the importance of self-preparation towards making a positive
impression, and the importance of developing a winning attitude.
To gain an understanding of the Lyreco Portal (SFM).
Key points to test:
What are the key elements to preparation?
Why is it important to be prepared in all the points mentioned above?
Describe how to plan a territory and the different paperwork that is used
What does preparation of oneself mean?
Sales Trainee Scheme
Develop a sound knowledge of Paper and Envelopes whilst becoming
fully conversant with this section in our catalogue.
Develop a full understanding of preparation and its significance.
Complete test on Paper and Envelopes by referring to our catalogue.
Review notes from induction course reference preparation.
Successful completion of a short test on Paper and Envelopes
ASM to test by reviewing knowledge of preparation.
PAPER, ENVELOPES & POSTROOM
1. In general, how many reams in a box of paper?
2. What quantity are C4 board backed envelopes boxed in?
3. What copier paper can you buy that is already hole punched?
4. What is the quantity of sheets per ream for parchment paper?
5. What are the three sizes of document enclosed envelope?
6. In the Lyreco Pastel card are there 250 sheets or 500 sheets per PK?
7. Give two uses for Datacopy parchment paper.
8. Which paper has a watermark?
9. What pack size do postal tubes come in?
10. What is the size in mm of DL white S/S envelopes?
11. Name 5 colours in the Clairefontaine Trophee pastel range.
12. Which envelopes are tear resistant, puncture and burst proof?
13. What gsm are the Lyreco lightweight manila envelopes.
14. In which envelopes would you send photos and important documents?
15. What size is the largest standard envelope in the catalogue?
16. What does GSM stand for?
17. What is the GSM of card?
18. What side does a banker style envelope open?
19. Are the Lyreco manila envelopes recycled?
20. How many types of packaging tape do we sell? Name them
21. How many weights (gsm) of white DL envelopes do we sell??
22. What is special about our tissue paper?
23. What is Lyreco's white card ideal for?
24. Find the code for A3 Lyreco Budget copier paper
25. What 2 quantities do Lyreco DL envelopes come in per box?
26. Find the measurements of C5 Lyreco envelopes, which is half the size of which
27. How many sheets are in one ream of 80gsm paper?
28. Find the code for Lyreco C4 white board backed envelopes