Green Tea Metabolism Smoothie
Remember the time when we thought that caffeine is the one responsible for making our
metabolism faster? Now, with all the studies made, the green tea metabolism boost is proven.
The green tea metabolism also provides the elimination of unwanted fats. However, the green tea
metabolism gets more effective with caffeine together. This in result gives us better metabolism
and keeps us energized while burning excess fats from the body.
Enjoying Green Tea Metabolism The Smoothie Way!
Today is an era of health consciousness. People are trying all sorts to get healthy and fit. What a
good way to achieve this through a good old smoothie?
A smoothie infused with green tea metabolism – sound yummy and healthy at the same time!
A smoothie is a beverage that is counted as a meal. It is made up of healthy ingredients. Since it
is in a form of a beverage, you can conveniently take it anywhere with you. A smoothie with
green tea metabolism could get you energized while exercising or even while working. The
green tea is known to have a high content of antioxidants. Therefore, it could also protect the
body from harmful substances like toxins. For busy people, you can make a good smoothie with
green tea metabolism before going to bed. By the morning, it is well chilled and ready to be
brought anywhere. It can even serve as a breakfast meal!
Creating a smoothie with green tea metabolism…
Start off with four teabags of green tea metabolism.
In a blender, you can add the following ingredients of your choice:
1. The first healthy ingredient is the Banana. Bananas are a good source of potassium and fiber.
2. The second healthy ingredient is yogurt. Add four ounces of yogurt to the green tea. It is a good
source of probiotics.
3. The third healthy ingredient if berries. You can add in strawberries or blueberries. They are
known to make out body defense better.
4. The fourth healthy ingredient is whey protein. Add in a tablespoon of it. It is known to trigger
chemicals in the body to lose weight.
5. The fifth healthy ingredient is cinnamon. Add just a trace of it because of its strong flavor. It is
good with controlling cholesterol and sugars levels in the blood.
6. The sixth healthy ingredient is coconut oil. It is good for the overall health of the bo dy.
7. The seventh healthy ingredient is veggie powder. We can get tantamount amounts of nutrients
from it. Add just about a scoop.
8. The eight and last healthy ingredient is Chia seeds. These are known to have nutrients that are
very essential to the body. It also has antioxidants in it which will make the effect of the green
tea metabolism better. The seeds will also make your smoothie thicker and richer.
More of green tea metabolism, visit David Beck's Blog Site click here.