Docstoc

EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE CONFERENCE CALL

Document Sample
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE CONFERENCE CALL Powered By Docstoc
					            COPRI BOARD OF GOVERNORS MEETING

                                    October 6-7, 2003
                          Paramount Resort and Conference Center
                                     Gainesville, FL


1    Call to Order and Introductions

     1.1 COPRI Board of Governors (CBG) President Charles Calhoun, Jr. called the meeting to order at 8:30 a.m. on
Monday, October 6. The meeting was held in a meeting room at the Paramount Resort and Conference Center in
Gainesville, FL.
     1.2 This was a 2-day meeting with the first day devoted to a meeting with COPRI technical and administrative
committee chairs, reminiscent of the old Waterways Division “Committee Week” meetings. The second day, Tuesday,
was a traditional CBG meeting with Board members only.
     1.3 CBG, ASCE staff, COPRI committee members, and visitors listed below participated in this meeting.

COPRI Governing Board Members:

        Charles C. Calhoun, Jr., President
        Robert (Tony) A. Dalrymple, Past-President
        Gordon H. Sterling, Member
        Louise A. Wallendorf, ASCE Board of Directors (BOD) appointee, for John R. Headland (Monday afternoon
         and Tuesday)
        Thomas H. Christensen, Treasurer
        Michael J. Briggs, Secretary

ASCE/COPRI Staff Members:

          Patricia S. Brown, COPRI Director
          Kelly J. Barnes, COPRI Administrator
          John Durrant, Institute Director (Tuesday)
          Casey Dinges, ASCE Government Relations, Communications and Awards Programs (Tuesday)

Visitors/Committee Members:

          James E. Dailey, Past-Past-President COPRI and Honored Guest
          Bob Dean, Representing CERB (Monday morning)
          Orville Magoon, Representing Coastal Structures
          Lesley Ewing, Chair, Coastal Zone Management (Monday)
          Stanley White, Representing Coastal Engineering Practice and Ports and Harbors
          Mark Lindgren, Chair, Waterways (Monday)
          Don Hayes, Chair, Wetlands and River Restoration (Monday)
          Mike Hemsley, Chair, Membership




                                                        1
      1.4 Casey Dinges gave us an overview of ASCE’s Government Relations, Communications and Awards programs
following lunch on Tuesday.


2    Previous Meetings and Agenda Review
Charles conducted reviews of the previous meeting minutes and the meeting agenda.

     2.1   Minutes of the May 9, 2003 CBG meeting in Corpus Christi, TX were reviewed and approved.
     2.2   The Agenda for today’s meeting (see Appendix A) was reviewed and adopted without additions.



3    COPRI Change of Leadership
Tony and Charles conducted the change of leadership ceremony.

      3.1 Tony presented the previous year in review, including success stories and future operating procedures.
Successful conferences this year included Coastal Structures and non-financial co-sponsorship for the IAHR Long Waves
Symposium and Coastal Sediments. Future conferences being planned for 2004 include Ports, ICCE, and Civil
Engineering in the Oceans VI (CEO6). Planning is underway for Waves 2005, Coastal Disasters 2005, ICCE 2006, and
collaboration with IAHR for Coastal Structures in Venice in 2007, and co-sponsorship with EWRI for the IAHR
Congress in 2009. In addition to conference proceedings, two new books on urban beaches and ocean engineering were
published. Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) were signed between COPRI and PIANC and COPRI and IAHR.
Plans are underway to prepare MOUs with ACE and SNAME. COPRI coordinated a session at the 2003 ASCE Annual
Convention. Plans are underway to coordinate CEO6 and PIANC’s annual meeting with the 2004 ASCE Annual
Convention in Baltimore.
      3.2 Tony passed the gavel as the COPRI President to Charles. He then presented a Plaque to Tony in appreciation
of his outstanding leadership during the past year. Thanks for a Great Year Tony!
      3.3 Charlie then gave a short talk with the theme of “where are we going and how do we get there.” He noted that
for an organization to remain healthy, there had to be some structure to focus the organizational energy in a continuous
positive direction. He also noted that the structure must not be so rigid that the entrepreneurial spirit of the members is
thwarted. The organization must also have active members working on exciting, relevant programs. He then defined
specific goals in three areas - structure, members, and programs. To create a better defined organizational structure he
asked the CBG to create two new Councils: Council of Past Presidents (CPP) and Council of Committee Chairs (CCC).
            3.3.1 The purpose of the CPP is to counsel the COPRI Governing Board (CGB) on any issue related to
            COPRI. In particular, the CPP will provide guidance where precedent, rationale and intent of previous
            actions, and lessons learned from past events are important considerations in the decision-making process for
            current issues. The CPP will perform studies, investigations, or other actions, either self-initiated or at the
            request of the CGB. The CPP will be composed of Past-Presidents of COPRI, but with emphasis on those
            that have served within the past 10 years.
            3.3.2 The purpose of the CCC is to foster communications on common issues among the COPRI standing
            Administrative and Technical Committees and to provide input to the CBG on such issues or other issues
            involving the CBG’s actions. The CCC performs studies, investigations, or other actions, either self-initiated
            or at the request of the CBG. The CCC will receive the monthly Staff reports on CBG activities. The CCC
            will be composed of the current COPRI Committee Chairs.
            3.3.3 The CPP and CCC were unanimously approved by the CBG. After some discussion, it was also
            decided that the CPP will review and as necessary revise the COPRI Bylaws to reflect changes generated by
            "lessons learned" since the Institute's formation. The Bylaws must also reflect requirements from the TCIP.
            The CPP will also prepare a “Policy and Procedures” document. The CCC will provide input to and review of
            the documents.
            3.3.4 With regard to members, his second goal is to increase individual members by at least ten percent and
            attract at least 100 organizational members (see below) this year. He also asked the Committee Chairs to

                                                            2
           review their Committee membership and delete or add members as they see fit to ensure a robust committee.
           3.3.5 Finally, he asked that each committee carefully review and update their Mission Statement to ensure
           relevant matters within their areas of responsibility are being addressed. Each committee should set a goal to
           complete at least one major activity (conference, publication, standard, short course, etc.) every three years.
           Finally, the third goal is to initiate Corporate or Organizational members, with an expected enrollment of at
           least 100 members in the first year.



4    Staff Reports
Patty, Kelly and Tony reported on COPRI Staff activities.

       4.1 COPRI has now moved from the satellite Washington office to the main ASCE office in Ruston, VA. This
will make our Staff interface with ASCE and other Institutes more efficient as they are all located in Ruston.
       4.2 The weekly “Wednesday-O-Grams” will now be changed to monthly frequency and E-mailed to the CCC as
well as the CBG to improve communications. They provide a valuable summary of items requiring attention, while
minimizing e-mail traffic. ACTION: Staff to make list of email addresses for committee chairs and CBG, change
weekly Wednesday-o-grams to monthly, and send to committee chairs as well as CBG. Evaluate after 1 year to
see if still useful.
       4.3 The ASCE Task Committee on Institute Operating Procedures (TCIP) completed the “ASCE-Institute
Operations” in July 2003. The TCIP is composed of members from the Council of Institute Leaders (CIL). This
document describes the (a) role of Institutes, (b) institute goals and objectives, (c) institute and society services, (d)
membership and benefits, (e) communications, (f) organizational structure, (g) staff, (h) funding and finances, (i) local
and student groups, (j) relationships with societal and non-societal groups, (k) evaluation, and (l) bylaws. The consensus
is that this document is a rational document and a step in the right direction. It provides more stable funding from ASCE,
and removed a lot of the misunderstandings and previous concerns. ACTION: Staff to send copy of “ASCE –
Institute Operations,” Final Report of the Task Committee on Institute Operating Procedures (TCIP), July 2003,
to CBG and committee chairs.
              4.3.1 ASCE provides Institutes with staff and space, membership database, service providers, invoice and
              dues collection, and expenses of Institute operations.
              4.3.2 Institutes are encouraged to use ASCE as service providers, but can outsource if necessary. ASCE has
              recognized that this is good for the Institutes and opens the door for competition. Partnership and team
              approach are encouraged. ASCE can assume risk of conferences for a fee or percentage of the gross, or
              Institutes can use services in an ala Carte fashion. COPRI’s position is that all committees should give ASCE
              service providers a chance, even if they are not used.
              4.3.3 Income sources include the following: share of ASCE dues, Institute dues, startup subsidy, voluntary
              contributions, activities, journals, all other publications, conferences, continuing education short courses,
              grants, special projects, and merchandising. The Expense category includes: Staff, computers, office,
              overhead, and committee expenses. Annual budgets and 3-year Business Plans are required from the
              Institutes.
              4.3.4 Surpluses are divided between ASCE and COPRI. Since some of our conferences have 3-year cycles,
              we will be able to put some away into a reserve account so that we can carry forward to out years between
              conferences. ASCE is aware of these budget constraints and will approve them beginning with the FY05
              budget.
       4.4 COPRI can prepare their own standards, since they can be a source of revenue. The ASCE Standards
Coordinator (ASC) is a Staff Administrator position that involves bookkeeping and filing. Although the ASC reports to
EWRI, COPRI does not have to work through EWRI to develop our own standards. As with all standards, they must be
reviewed and all comments resolved before they can be adopted and published. ASCE also carries insurance to protect
Institutes in case of litigation.




                                                            3
      4.5 The Program Assessment Evaluation System (PAES) is a 2-page form that each Institute should fill out
annually. ASCE is more concerned about financial security and meeting needs of members than critiquing the Institutes.
Since COPRI already does a critique of its committees, it might be okay to continue as we are doing now. ASCE does
not require the Institutes to submit, only to have it available for review. The contents can be changed annually.
ACTION: Staff to send copy of PAES to CBG. The CBG will decide the extent to which COPRI will use PAES.
      4.6 Each Institute is required to prepare a 3-year Business Plan that can be revised annually. The first Plan will
include information for FY05, FY06, and FY07. The first section has a 3-page limit to cover (a) assumptions, (b)
explanations, and (c) projects. The second page includes planned revenues and expenses for the three years. The final
page is to list Personnel Projections for each year that will mainly be used for ASCE staff hiring. ACTION: Jim will
write a draft of the first page of the Business Plan by November 1. Ports proceeds distribution over 3 years will require
explanation, although ASCE has already approved the concept. Tom will work with Staff to fill out the budget portion.
Charlie will review the Business Plan by November 7. Staff will work with CBG to create final document and arrange a
Conference Call on 12 November for CBG approval.



5     Treasurers Report
Tom and Patty reported on the status of the COPRI treasury.

      5.1 The original FY03 budget, totals through August, and projected final budget were presented and discussed. It
looks like we will have approximately $152K in revenue and $176K in expenses that will require using most of our
reserves. As has been our history, the administrative and technical committees only spent about $6K, less than 1/3 of
budgeted expenses of $22.5K. Since all of the income has not been reported yet (especially for Coastal Structures
conference), there was not much concern about dipping into our reserves. ACTION: Staff to get interim report from
Megan Farrell on Coastal Structures 2003 conference profit to date (without cost of proceedings).
      5.2 We then discussed the FY04 budget. It will include income from the Ports 2004 conference and our new
Corporate memberships. The CBG approved the committees requested funding but the chairs are to get with Staff to
make sure the proper funding source is used (i.e., COPRI operating funds or conference budgets). The FY04 budget was
unanimously approved. ACTION: Staff to adjust income and expenses for FY04 budget as discussed during
meeting.
      5.3 We will need to build our reserves back to at least 25 percent of our annual operating budget, or
approximately $45K. We feel that we can do this next year with the income from the Ports 2004 conference. Also, we
believe that the new Corporate membership income can be used to supplement a COPRI Endowment Fund and our
reserves. ACTION: Staff to investigate how other Institutes are organizing their endowment funds. The initial
suggestion was to divide corporate memberships 50/50 between the COPRI Endowment Fund and annual
operating budget.



6     Administrative Committee Reports
Administrative committees include the Awards, Coastal Engineering Research Council (CERC), Communications,
Education, Membership, Planning and Coordinating, and Publications.

6.1   Awards

Tony reported on the activities of the Awards Committee (AC)

     6.1.1 Members of the Awards Committee (AC) are Steve Hughes, Chair, Bill Hall, Contact Member, Tom
Hudon, Nobu Kobayashi, Hugh Converse, Bob Dean, Jim Kirby, and Baum Lee.
     6.1.2 The AC unanimously approved the nomination of Inigo J. Losada for the Walter L. Huber Civil
Engineering Research Prize.


                                                           4
       6.1.3 The AC forwarded the CERC’s nomination of Fredric Raichlen for the International Coastal Engineering
(ICCE) Award. It was presented during the Long Waves Symposium in Thessaloniki, Greece, in August.
       6.1.4 The 2003 Moffatt and Nichol Award was presented to Nobu Kobayashi during the Coastal Structures
Conference in Portland, OR, in August.
       6.1.5 The AC does not require a budget for FY04 as most of their work can be accomplished via E-mail and
conference calls.
       6.1.6 The CBG approved a COPRI Engineering Achievement Award as presented by Tony. It will be patterned
after the ASCE Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) Award, with the purpose to recognize outstanding
engineering design in one of the technical areas of COPRI. Nominations will be submitted to the AC from all COPRI
committees. The recommended project must have been built and functioning as designed. If significant, the COPRI
Award winner could be submitted to the ASCE OCEA competition. ACTION: Tony will ask the AC to develop
details for COPRI-sponsored awards, consistent with to ASCE national awards, which would include awards that
are project award(s), not just academic criteria.
       6.1.7 COPRI can establish their own awards. A named award requires an endowment of $25K and an unnamed
award only requires an endowment of $10K. The stipend can be paid out of operating budget.

6.2   Coastal Engineering Research Council (CERC)

Bob Dean reported on the activities of the Coastal Engineering Research Council (CERC)

       6.2.1 The CERC has 10 members. Their main activity is planning the biannual ICCE. Future ICCEs are planned
for 2004 in Lisbon, Portugal, 2006 in San Diego, CA (Ron Noble and Orville Magoon Co-Chairs), and 2008 in Hamburg,
Germany.
       6.2.2 They will meet this Saturday (11 Oct) to review abstracts for ICCE 2004. Of the 1000 submitted abstracts
from 44 countries, only a target of 374 can be accepted. Two review teams, with 5 members on each, will review and
rank the abstracts for final selection.
       6.2.3 The ICCE Proceedings have historically been published in hard copy by ASCE, but they are now
considering CD only. In 2002 World Scientific Press, Singapore, published the ICCE Proceedings since ASCE was bid
almost twice as expensive (prior to the new TCIP, see Section 4). Thus, ASCE and COPRI will receive no additional
revenue from future sales. ASCE has always been a non-financial sponsor, but in the past was able to benefit from sales
of the proceedings. San Diego 2006 is considering using ASCE if competitive. COPRI Staff and Ron Noble (San Diego
2006 Chair) are discussing, but nothing has been agreed to yet.
       6.2.4 The nomination for the annual ICCE Award is recommended by CERB to the COPRI Awards Committee.
It is given internationally, so the recipient does not have to be a COPRI member.

6.3   Communications Committee

Patty and Kelly reported on the activities of the Communications Committee (CC)

       6.3.1 The Communications Committee (CC) is currently staffed by Patty and Kelly, since the departure of Chair
Dan Cox. They have been working with ASCE Staff on the Waterways Newsletter.
       6.3.2 They presented a comparison of costs for publishing the newsletter: (a) hardcopies, (b) sending via E-mail
for all subscribers, and (c) a combination of both so that only those without E-mail addresses would receive the published
version. E-mail costs are virtually free and the combination of E-mails and published copies is about half of the totally
printed costs. After some discussion, it was decided to go with the combination option and see how well our members
like it. ACTION: Staff will work out details for new Newsletter distribution format: email in lieu of printing
where possible with limited printing to save costs. Send printed copies to those not having email addresses and
others for PR purposes. Reassess at end of first year to see if members okay with the change.
       6.3.3 The fall issue of the Waterways Newsletter will be available soon. Chairs can send Staff a list of any
influential folks they think should receive a copy of the COPRI Newsletter. ACTION: Orville send list of influential
folks who should be receiving our Newsletter. Staff to ask Chairs to send list as well.



                                                            5
6.4   Education Committee

Tony reported on the activities of the Education Committee (EC)

      6.4.1 The purpose of the Education Committee (EC) is to attract students to the fields represented by COPRI; to
foster educational programs for K-12 and university educators; to coordinate continuing education for the COPRI
membership; and to interact with the ASCE on educational policy and with accreditation/licensing agencies as necessary.
      6.4.2 The CBG unanimously agreed to the formation of the EC.
      6.4.3 The intent is to get members from each technical committee to participate in the EC. Initial members
include Tony, Louise and Paul Schonfeld, University of Maryland. Tony was elected as the inaugural Chair until a chair
can be elected from members. ACTION: Staff will send email solicitation to committee chairs requesting
nomination of one member from each committee for new Education Committee.

6.5   Membership

Mike Hemsley reported on the activities of the Membership Committee (MC)

       6.5.1 COPRI now has 2,400 members, an increase of 100 members from 6 months ago.
       6.5.2 A new COPRI Membership Committee has been established with Mike Hemsley serving as Chair. It
includes academic, government, and industry members. This committee is responsible for soliciting new members, and
establishing membership criteria for corporate and other member classes.
       6.5.3 One of the first tasks of this committee is to set up the criteria for the new Corporate or Organizational
members. Three membership levels are envisioned: Organizational, Supporting, and Sustaining. These levels and their
benefits are modeled after those of other Institutes. Some of the benefits of membership include COPRI memberships,
listing of business card, links on the COPRI website, discounted registration and exhibit space at COPRI conferences,
and complementary subscriptions to the WWPCOE Journal. After much discussion on member benefits and costs, a
consensus was reached and final details were to be worked out within the Membership Committee. ACTION: Mike
Hemsley will revise corporate membership documentation and send to CBG for final approval by end of October.
 The plan is to market by end of year so that COPRI can sign corporate members up for next year.
       6.5.4 ASCE members can select one free Institute during the annual ASCE renewal. Some members do not
realize they can do this for free, or that it is beneficial to COPRI since we receive a percentage of the ASCE dues.
ACTION: Staff will write article for Waterways Newsletter (if time) and/or send out emails to remind COPRI
members to check COPRI box on renewal forms so that we get credit from ASCE.

6.6   Planning and Coordinating Committee

Jim reported on the activities of the Planning and Coordinating Committee

      6.6.1 The original Waterways Division EXCOM had written a set of operating procedures for conference
organization, and other activities. This information can be used by COPRI committees to develop a “Guidance for
Setting Up Conferences” booklet (see CZM activities).

6.7   Publications Committee

Mike reported on the activities of the Publications Committee and the Waterways Journal

      6.7.1 The Waterways, Ports, Coasts, and Ocean Engineering (WWPCOE) Journal is in very good shape. This
year the journal ranks #4 among all ASCE journals and #10 when ranked against 71 civil engineering journals. When
ranked against 15 journals in marine engineering, WWPCOE ranked #4 in 2002. Manuscripts in the WWPCOE were
cited 490 times by authors during 2002. This is an excellent showing.
      6.7.2 The WWPCOE has received over 90 items so far in 2003 including 65 papers, 11 technical notes, 7 book
reviews, and 7 miscellaneous items. Currently, 51 papers have been accepted and 37 declined, with 35 under review.

                                                          6
      6.7.3 These excellent statistics are due to the hard work of the Editor, Associate Editors (AE), and our reviewers.
 Zeki Demirbilek will continue another year as Editor. Four AEs retired in 2003 and 5 new AEs were added.
      6.7.4 Zeki does not need any funding from COPRI this fiscal year since he has enough from the ASCE Journals
Department.
      6.7.5 Zeki’s main concern is implementing an electronic publishing system for the WWPCOE. This will make
the journal more competitive and efficient. With electronic publishing, we can handle twice as many papers, insure faster
and more efficient communication amongst Editorial Board members and authors, eliminate paperwork, and avoid
mailing delays. ACTION: Mike will have Zeki draft letter of what he wants relative to electronic journal
conversion of the Waterways Journal and CBG will vote on.
      6.7.6 The material quoted above comes from the ASCE Publications Department. Included in the statistics is
information on turnaround time from receipt to publication of papers, acceptance rates, current status of papers, and
number of new submissions. ACTION: Mike should forward a copy of the Journal report to CBG members.


7     Technical Committees
Technical committees include the Coastal Engineering Practice, Coastal Structures, Coastal Zone Management, Ocean
and Offshore Engineering, Ports and Harbors, Waterways, and Wetlands and River Restoration.

7.1   Coastal Engineering Practice

Stanley reported on the activities of the Coastal Engineering Practice (CEP) Committee

      7.1.1 Officers of the Coastal Engineering Practice (CEP) committee for FY04 are Susie Ming, Chair, and Stanley
White, Secretary. The Vice-Chair position is open. They have 36 members. Subcommittees include Awards, Education
(Conferences/Short Courses), Membership, Peer Activities/Association of Coastal Engineers (ACE), and Publications.
      7.1.2 The CEP has not been very active except for the Education Subcommittee that has put on two short courses
on the CEM. There were 130 participants at the WHOI course and 65 at the Coastal Structures Conference. They are
planning a course for the Ports 2004 conference. These are great attendance figures for a short course. Way to go!
      7.1.3 Future activities are a teleconference in October 2003 and full Committee Meeting in conjunction with the
Ports ’04 conference.
      7.1.4 The CEP is requesting a budget of $2,400 for FY04.
      7.1.5 Tony suggests that the CEP might examine the development of design guidelines for coastal engineers to
restrict the practice of coastal engineering to coastal engineers. ACTION: Louise to suggest to CEP committee that
they might want to examine the development of design guidelines for coastal engineers. This could lead to a set of
standards for the practice of coastal engineering (Tony’s original suggestion, but Louise is acting Contact member
for CEP for John Headland).

7.2   Coastal Structures

Orville reported on the activities of the Coastal Structures Committee (CS) Committee

      7.2.1 The Coastal Structures (CS) committee last met in August at the Coastal Structures Conference in Portland,
OR. They agreed to change the name of the committee from “Rubble Mound Structures” to “Coastal Structures.” The
CBG unanimously approved the name change.
      7.2.2 Officers of the CS for FY04 will be Orville T. Magoon, Chair, and Billy L. Edge, Co-Chair.
      7.2.3 The CS is requesting a FY04 budget of $2,120 for meeting and conference calls.
      7.2.4 The Coastal Structures 2003 conference (CS03) was held in Portland, OR, in August. There were over 200
registrants to CS03. Everyone liked the Embassy Suites Hotel and intimate nature of the conference. Final tally will be
done after the proceedings publication costs are determined.
      7.2.5 Coastal Structures 2007 is being planned in conjunction with the IAHR Congress in Venice, Italy, with a
Local Organizing Committee providing the logistical arrangements under the MOU format developed for the Waves


                                                           7
2005 conference.
      7.2.6 The CS members made an inspection visit to the Plymouth Breakwater, England, prior to the ICCE 2002.
The next Inspection visit will be in the summer of 2004 to a berm breakwater in Iceland, where the CS will meet in
conjunction with the Berm Breakwater Conference.
      7.2.7 The CS is working with the PIANC working group that is preparing the new CIRIA/COR Rock Manual.
The project is an update of the Manual on the Use of Rock in Hydraulic Engineering. The Committee is also working
with another PIANC working group to provide a proposed student textbook on Rubble Mound Structures. The working
group would provide materials to support the text such as website material, homework problems, case studies.
      7.2.8 A paper on the Inspection visit to the Reef Runway revetment at the Honolulu airport in 2001 is being
written for the WWPCOE Journal.
      7.2.9 Twelve copies of Ram Mohan’s book on coastal and ocean engineering topics were sold at the Coastal
Structures Conference in Portland. Way to go Staffers!

7.3   Coastal Zone Management

Lesley reported on the activities of the Coastal Zone Management (CZM) Committee

      7.3.1 Lesley Ewing is Chair, Kirk Ziegler is Vice Chair, and Mandy Loeffler is Secretary for FY04. The CZM
has approximately 30 members. The CZM has always been very active, especially under the leadership of Lesley.
      7.3.2 The Committee last met in Baltimore, MD, in conjunction with the Coastal Zone ’03 Conference.
      The CZM Subcommittees include Awards, Carbonate Beaches, Continuing Education, Solutions to Coastal
Disasters, and Urban Shoreline.
      7.3.3 The CZM was a sponsor for Coastal Zone ’03, organized a session on Atypical Beaches, and several
committee members presented papers.
      7.3.4 Plans for 2004 include being a non-financial sponsor of the Sustainable Beaches Summit, in Walton Beach,
FL.
      7.3.5 Plans for the Solutions to Coastal Disasters 2005 conference (CD05) include (a) a reminder notice in late
2003 to set this date aside in your calendar, (b) Call for Abstracts in early 2004 with deadline in May, (c) peer review of
abstracts in June/July 2004, (d) meeting of the technical committee and session chairs in Charleston to develop the
technical program in July/August, (e) deadline for papers in November, and (f) the CD05 conference in May 2005.
      7.3.6 Proposed future activities for the Carbonate Beaches organizing committee are to hold the Carbonates
Conference in 2004/2005 timeframe, possibly in conjunction with a geologic conference.
      7.3.7 The CZM will help COPRI Staff develop “Guidance for Setting up Conferences” booklet.
      7.3.8 Future Committee Meetings will be in conjunction with Urban Beaches 2004.
      7.3.9 The CZM Budget request for FY04 is $6,750. This includes $750 for travel and per diem to attend
committee meetings, $6,000 for the organizing committees of Solutions to Coastal Disasters and Urban Shorelines
conferences. Of course, the actual budget from COPRI operating expenses does not include the conference requests as
these will come from the conference budgets.

7.4   Ocean and Offshore Engineering

Gordon, Jim, and Mike Briggs reported on the activities of the Ocean and Offshore Engineering (OOEC) Committee

     7.4.1 Officers of the Ocean and Offshore Engineering (OOEC) committee during FY04 will be M.H. “Joseph”
Kim, Chair, Pat Hudson, Vice-Chair, and, Don Ward, Secretary. They are all returning for another year.
     7.4.2 A meeting was held on October 3 at the Doubletree Hotel in Houston, TX, in conjunction with the
Deepwater Mooring Symposium. This meeting also included a Civil Engineering in the Oceans VI (CEO6)
organizational meeting.
     7.4.3 The OOEC has requested a FY04 Budget of approximately $6000 to cover OOEC, CEO6, and other
subcommittee activities.
     7.4.4 The ASCE Monograph entitled “Spar Technology” is almost complete and should be completed this year.



                                                            8
      7.4.5 The IAHR/COPRI Long Waves Symposium (LWS) was held in Thessaloniki, Greece, August 25-27, 2003.
It was co-hosted by COPRI and the Maritime Hydraulics Section of IAHR. The LWS was dedicated to the memory of
Dr. George Carrier, Harvard Professor. Dr. Harry Yeh, Oregon State University, presented a tribute during opening
ceremonies. Authors presented over 33 papers on various aspects of long waves, including harbor resonance and tsunami
waves, from 18 different countries. The program also featured the presentation of the 2003 ICCE Award to Prof. Fredric
Raichlen, and keynotes by Dr. Raichlen on the role of harbor resonance in port operations and Prof. Phil Liu on modeling
of tsunami waves. During the final plenary session, participants discussed needs for future research and collaboration. A
summary of these recommendations was prepared. The proceedings were published as a CD and a printed volume.
      7.4.6 The Deepwater Infrastructure Forum (DIF) met in the spring with about 40 attendees. The On-going theme
this year is "Road to 10000-ft Technology.” The next meeting is planned in October on Loop Currents, and additional
meetings in March and June 2004 on Deepwater Tools and Deepwater Pipelay technology. Planning is underway for an
“OTC Best-Paper Award” and a special issue of the ASCE WPCOE Journal.
      7.4.7 The International Deepwater Mooring Systems Symposium (DMS) was held in Houston, TX, 1-3 October.
It was organized and co-sponsored by COPRI, OOEC, and the Offshore Technology Research Center (OTRC). About
110 registrants attended 34 presentations. ASCE will publish the Proceedings. The DMS was well run and everyone was
pleased with the facilities and content.
      7.4.8 The CEO6 had a short organizational meeting at the conclusion of the OOEC meeting. The conference
committee reached consensus on a government focus for CEO6, Baltimore/Washington location, and October 2004
timeframe. Pat Hudson prepared minutes. ACTION: Mike to contact Megan Farrell at ASCE Conferences Dept.
about budget, space, social events, proceedings, etc. for coordinating CEO6 with ASCE Annual Convention in
Baltimore in October 2004. Staff has tentatively reserved space with ASCE organizing committee.
      7.4.9 The next OOEC and CEO6 organizational meeting will be held in Spring 2004 at the John Hopkins
University’s Applied Physics Laboratory (APL). A specific date will be worked out after members check their calendars.

7.5   Ports and Harbors

Stanley reported on the activities of the Ports and Harbors Committee (P&H) Committee

      7.5.1 Officers for the Ports and Harbors (P&H) Committee for FY04 are Doug Thiessen, Chair, Ron Heffron,
Vice-Chair, and Stanley White, Secretary. The P&H has approximately 50 members. The CBG commended P&H for
the strong membership criteria and participation of its members.
      7.5.2 The last meeting was held on June 6 in Chicago at Collins Engineering Offices. The next meeting is
scheduled for October 23 at the Westin Galleria in Houston.
      7.5.3 The P&H budget is approximately $5,000 to $10,000 per year for subcommittee activities. However, actual
expenses are usually much less than this as the committee is trying to be self-sufficient.
      7.5.4 The Ports 2004 organizational committee will meet on October 23. The conference will be held on May
23-26, 2004 at the Westin Galleria, Houston. Expected attendance is 500+, with a registration fee of $475. Cooperating
sponsors include PIANC, The Port of Houston Authority, Dredging Contractors of America, IAPH, Canadian Society of
Civil Engineers (CSCE), and the Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE). The exhibit hall can accommodate up to 105
exhibitors, Approximately 250 abstracts were received, with 145 papers accepted, corresponding to 5 concurrent tracks
with 4 papers in each. Proceedings are planned as a CD, with a book of abstracts also provided.
      7.5.5 The P&H supports 8 task committees including (a) Future Waterborne Craft, (b) GIS, (c) Infrastructure
Report, (d) Mooring Analysis, (e) Payment Design Guidelines, (f) Fender Guidelines, and (g) Timber Protection. A new
Task Committee on Port Security is being organized.
      7.5.6 The ASCE Annual Meeting for 2004 will be in Baltimore and the conference planners would like to set up a
Ports Track. Possible sessions could include Security and a Tour of Port Facilities in Baltimore.




                                                           9
7.6   Waterways

Mark reported on the activities of the Waterways Committee (WW) Committee

      7.6.1 New officers of the Waterways Committee (WW) for 2004 are Mark Lindgren, Chair, and Jim Blancher,
Vice-Chair and Secretary. The last WW meeting was held in Portland, OR, in June.
      7.6.2 The WW currently has 20 members, with a nice balance of academic, government, and industry members.
New members include Michael Cox, Norbert Whitlock, Nicholas Pansic, Ogden Beeman, and Ronnie Vann.
      7.6.3 Requested funding for 2004 is about $4K for conference calls and committee meetings.
      7.6.4 The 2003 Hans Albert Einstein Award was awarded to Prof. Sam Wong, University of Mississippi. This
Award is jointly administered by COPRI and EWRI.
      7.6.5 The WWC is pursuing several new inland navigation manuals including (a) Ship Channel Design No. 80,
(b) Inland Navigation, Operations, and (c) Economic Analysis. Five other inland navigation manuals are in the proposal
stage.
      7.6.6 The South Korean Water Resources Corporation is interested in providing funding for manual updates. A
conceptual proposal will be submitted for approval.

7.7   Wetlands and River Restoration

Don reported on the activities of the Wetlands and River Restoration (WWR) Committee

      7.7.1 The Wetlands and River Restoration (WWR) Committee has not been very active this past year. They did
not spend their committee budget allotment last year and feel that the committee would benefit from an infusion of new
blood. ACTION: Staff will write an article for the Waterways Newsletter requesting new members for WWR.
Don will meet with Craig Fischenich later this week to finalize the WWR roster and set an agenda.
      7.7.2 An agreement was reached with EWRI to form a joint committee to plan and organize the next Wetlands
Engineering and River Restoration Conference. Although the COPRI representatives on the committee have been set,
further discussion with the EWRI committee are needed to finalize their participant list. The conference proposal should
be completed within the year
      7.7.3 The 2004 budget request is for $5,800 and includes funds for conference calls and committee and
conference meetings.
      7.7.4 Don is on the organizing committee for the technical summit, America’s Wetland, New Orleans, Louisiana,
16-17 Oct. More on this technical summit below.



8     Old Business

      8.1 Memorandums of Understanding (MOU)

             8.1.1 Two Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) were successfully completed and signed last year
between COPRI and IAHR and COPRI and PIANC. Thanks to Mike, Charlie, and COPRI Staff for getting these two
initiatives “off the ground.” ACTION: Mike to send copy of IAHR MOU to Tony and Louise to use as a “go by”
for drafting MOU’s for ACE and SNAME. Tony will write an MOU between COPRI and ACE and Louise
between COPRI and SNAME.

      8.2 Committee Liaisons

            8.2.1 Committee liaisons or Contacts on the CBG for FY04 will be Gordon Sterling for OOEC, Tony for
Awards, Education, and Coastal Structures, Bill Hall for P&H, Mike for Journal, John Headland for CEP and CZM, and
Charlie for Membership, Waterways, and Wetlands.



                                                          10
9    New Business
     9.1 America’s Wetland Technical Summit

John Durrant reported on the activities of the America’s Wetland

            9.1.1 The America’s Wetlands Technical Summit will occur next week, October 16-17, in New Orleans, LA.
Significant land loss has occurred in the wetlands that protect the southern Louisiana coast and provide habitat. The
Louisiana situation is a national problem because of the commercial and ecological importance to the entire nation.
Restoring this vast amount of lost wetlands may be one of the most significant environmental engineering initiatives ever
attempted. Estimates for remediation are in the range of $14B over 30 years.
            9.1.2 The ASCE (through funding from the state of Louisiana), the Louisiana Department of Natural
Resources (DNR), and the America’s Wetland: Campaign to Save Coastal Louisiana are coordinating this initiative to
obtain funding from Congress via the WRDA 2004. ASCE will be working through their three institutes COPRI, EWRI,
and the GEO to organize and define the problem and solutions. John Durrant, Brian Parsons, and Don Hayes are very
active in the organization of the Technical Summit. ACTION: John Durrant should send summary information on
America’s Wetlands conference to Gordon Sterling, Orville Magoon, Don Hayes, and Mike Briggs. Gordon,
Orville, and Don will attend America’s Wetland conference in Louisiana. Staff to send COPRI information to
America’s Wetlands conference, including membership applications and future conference brochures.
            9.1.3 The agenda for the Technical Summit includes presentations from internationally recognized experts to
set the stage for the technical, environmental, economic, and political issues involved. The second day will consist of
several workshops to discuss Major Issues, Lessons Learned, and Knowledge Gaps within the three themes Adaptive
Management, Sustainable Development, and Interaction of Science and Engineering. Invited Speakers will discuss the
mega-remediation efforts in (a) Venice, Italy, (b) The Netherlands, (c) California Delta, (d) Chesapeake Bay, and (e) the
Florida Everglades. The overall facilitator, Dr. Gerry Galloway, will prepare a report to ASCE and submit to the DNR by
the end of 2003.

     9.2 Dual Committees with EWRI

            9.2.1 The EWRI has a Tidal Hydraulics Committee that does similar functions to other COPRI Committees.
The EWRI is proposing a Standard for sedimentation and erosion control in the coastal and other tidal areas. Some
discussion followed on whether it would be beneficial to both Institutes to have the Tidal Hydraulics Committee jointly
listed as an EWRI and COPRI committee. ACTION: Tony will ask Dr. Metha, Chair of EWRI Tidal Hydraulics
Committee, if he is interested in having his committee become a part of COPRI. The purpose is to get credit for
both Institutes.

     9.3 Conference Proceedings

            9.3.1 Orville conducted a discussion on conference proceedings. Some of the issues included: (a) paper vs.
electronic, (b) pre- or post-conference publication, (c) copyrights and who retains when proceedings are published by
other organizations, (d) author vs. publisher needs since the author wants recognition and the publisher wants a profit, (e)
inclusion in Proceedings if the author does not present during the conference, (f) should the proceedings be included in
registration fee, (g) can organizers sequester funds to cover the costs for printing, (h) who prepares specs and coordinates
mailings, etc. if non-ASCE publisher, and (i) whether post-conference sales should subsidize. A set of guidelines or
standards on conference proceedings might be useful for conference organizers. This is an issue that the CPP and/or
CCC could take on.

     9.4 Outreach to Other Organizations

           9.4.1 On August 24, Mike attended the first North American Oversight Committee (NAOSC) meeting
between members of IAHR, EWRI, Canadian Society of Civil Engineers (CSCE), and COPRI in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The function of the NAOSC is to coordinate the organization of conferences and symposia, streamline/coordinate the

                                                            11
process of paper submittals for publications, and identify research areas. Original members of the NAOSC were IAHR
and EWRI. COPRI has been asked to participate in the organization of the IAHR 2009 Congress on the west coast of the
U.S. ACTION: CBG should select a member to represent COPRI to the OSC steering committee meeting in
Colorado, November 7. Tony and Mike have been representing COPRI to date.
            9.4.2 Efforts are underway to coordinate Coastal Structures 2007 (CS07) in conjunction with the IAHR
Congress in Venice, Italy. There are many obstacles to work out, but the local CS07 and IAHR organizing committees
have begun discussions on how they can make it beneficial for CS07, IAHR, and COPRI. Tony, Brian Parsons, and
Mike attended a meeting in Thessaloniki, Greece. Patty attended a meeting in Portland, OR.
            9.4.3 COPRI has joined a consortium consisting of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
(SNAME) and the Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OOAE) Division of the American Society of Mechanical
Engineers (ASME) to promote an International Student Offshore Design Competition (ISODC). The ISODC is a non-
profit enterprise with the dual mission to develop awareness in the academic community of career opportunities in the
offshore industry and awareness in the offshore industry of a source of good engineering talent. A total of seven
undergraduate teams entered the competition. The first place winners are the team from the University of Michigan.
Texas A&M University took second and third places under the supervision of Bob Randall. COPRI is providing some
funding for the awards and prizes. Tom Johnson is the COPRI POC. ACTION: Louise to draft letter to SNAME on
framework and costs for Outreach Award that COPRI is co-sponsoring.

     9.5   New Products and Services

            9.5.1 At our last CBG meeting, the idea of selling COPRI-sponsored clothing (i.e., shirts, hats, etc.) and
other items (i.e., wine glasses, etc.) as a source of revenue was approved. ASCE can assist with the merchandising via
the use of the ASCE 800 Watts line. For limited quantities, a major manufacturer like Lands End can add COPRI logos
to their merchandise. For larger quantities, COPRI might want to check other sources or suppliers. ACTION: Kelly to
report after gathering more information on COPRI merchandising opportunities.
            9.5.2 A discussion of new areas for COPRI to explore to serve our membership included preparing a survey
that we can send to members and put on the web site.



10 Special Recognition
This special recognition is presented to
                                           Louise Wallendorf
Charlie presented a COPRI Plaque to Louise and thanked her for her efforts in establishing COPRI. She has completed
her 4-year term as the ASCE Board of Directors Institute appointee to COPRI. She will continue serving COPRI as the
Chair of the Solutions to Coastal Disasters conference organizing committee and member of the new Education
committee. Thanks again Louise for a wonderful association and a great job! With that we also welcome John Headland,
who will be taking her place as the ASCE appointee to the CBG beginning this year.



11 Next Meeting
The next meeting was tentatively scheduled for March/April in Baltimore area or in May 24-26, 2004 in conjunction with
Ports 2004 in Houston, TX. ACTION: Staff to canvass CBG on best date and place for next CBG Meeting. Some
suggestions include Ports 2004, May 24-26, 2004, in Houston, TX or March/April in Baltimore at the APL facility.


12 Adjournment
The meeting was adjourned at 5:30 p.m.


                                                         12
                           Appendix A
         Coasts Oceans Ports and Rivers Institute (COPRI)
                     Board Meeting Agenda

                     Paramount Resort and Convention Center, Gainesville, FL
                                      October 6 & 7, 2003

DAY 1: October 6, 2003
Call to Order (8:30 am)                                                         Tony Dalrymple
Welcome and Introductions                                                       Tony Dalrymple
Review Agenda and Modifications to Agenda                                       Tony Dalrymple
Year in Review – COPRI success stories and future operating procedures          Tony Dalrymple
Presentation of New President                                                   Tony Dalrymple
A Look Ahead – “Where are we going and how do we get there?”                   Charles Calhoun
        COPRI Development Cycle
        Approaches to Continued Success
             o New Councils:
                       Past Presidents
                       Current Committee Chairs
             o Mission
                       Goals
             o People
                       Membership Drive Presentation and Discussion             Mike Hemsley
                       Goals
    1.   Technical Committee Reports:
                                                            Chair                      Liaison
         Coastal Engineering Practice                        Susan Ming       Louise Wallendorf
         Coastal Zone Management                            Lesley Ewing      Louise Wallendorf
         Ocean & Offshore Engineering                       M.H. Joseph Kim     Gordon Sterling
         Ports and Harbors                                  Doug Theissen              Bill Hall
         Coastal Structures                                 Orville Magoon      Tony Dalrymple
         Wetlands and River Restoration                       Don Hayes        Charles Calhoun
         Waterways                                          Mark Lindgren      Charles Calhoun




                                                      13
    2.   Administrative Committee Reports:
                                                                  Chair                  Liaison
         Awards                                            Steve Hughes           Tony Dalrymple
         Coastal Engineering Research Council                  Bob Dean           Tony Dalrymple
         Education                                                                Tony Dalrymple
         Journal (Publications)                            Zeki Demirbilek           Mike Briggs
    3.   Breakout Sessions for Discussions and Brainstorming
             a. Committee Chairs
             b. Council of Past Presidents
    4.   Review of Breakout sessions
    5.   Recommendations to the Board
    6.   Adjourn
    7.   Reconvene later for Dinner – Board, Past Presidents, Chairs, and Staff


DAY 2: October 7, 2003
Call to Order (8:30 am)                                    Charles Calhoun
Welcome                                                    Charles Calhoun
Review Agenda and Modifications to Agenda                  Charles Calhoun
Discussion Agenda:
    1.   Review of Previous Day’s Activities
    2.   New Councils – CCC and CPP
         Discussion
    3.   Budget
         FY ’03 Results
         Allocation of FY ’04 Committee Funds
    4.   Membership
         Update on membership numbers
         Membership Drive
    5.   Communication
         With members, committees, Board
         e-Newsletter
    6.   Awards
         Discussion
         Vote on new award
    7.   America’s Wetlands

                                                     14
8.   Lunch Speaker: Charles Dinges, ASCE Government Relations, Communications and Awards Programs
9.   COPRI Travel Policy
10. COPRI Endowment Fund
11. Method of Evaluating Success
12. New Products and Services
     New Member involvement
     Shirts, hats, and wine glasses
13. Outreach to new members & other associations / agencies
     SNAME
     ACE
     Others
14. Other Business
15. Future Meetings – Date and Location
16. Adjourn




                                                  15
                                      Appendix B
                                    ACTION ITEMS

                     COPRI Board of Governors Meeting
                            October 6-7, 2003
                                      Revised: 5 Nov 03, MJB


Staff ACTIONS:
1. Make list of email addresses for committee chairs and CBG.
2. Change weekly Staff updates to monthly and send to committee chairs as well as CBG. Evaluate after 1 year
    to see if still useful.
3. Send copy of “ASCE – Institute Operations,” Final Report of the Task Committee on Institute Operating
    Procedures (TCIP), July 2003, to CBG and committee chairs.
4. Send copy of PAES to CBG.
5. Put information on CPP and CCC in 2004 ASCE Register.
6. Send Charlie information about New Board Member Orientation in Nashville.
7. Work out details for new Newsletter distribution format: email in lieu of printing where possible with limited
    printing to save costs. Send printed copies to those not having email addresses and others for PR purposes.
    Reassess at end of first year to see if members okay with the change.
8. Write article for Waterways Newsletter (if time) and/or send email to remind COPRI members to check
    COPRI box on renewal forms so that we get credit from ASCE.
9. Write article for Waterways Newsletter requesting new members for Wetlands committee and associate editors
    for Waterways Journal.
10. Include list of committee chairs in Waterways Newsletter, at least annually.
11. Ask Chairs to send list of any influential folks who should be receiving our Waterways Newsletter.
12. Send Waterways Newsletter to Washington Caucuses in the COPRI area and corresponding Congressional
    representatives.
13. Adjust income and expenses for FY04 budget as discussed during meeting.
14. Work with Charlie, Jim, and Tom to fill in COPRI Business Plan for FY05 to FY07 by November 1. Ports
    proceeds distribution over 3 years will require explanation, although ASCE has already approved the concept.
    Arrange a Conference Call on 12 November for CBG approval.
15. Report after gathering more information on COPRI merchandising opportunities.
16. Send COPRI information to America’s Wetlands conference, including membership applications and future
    conference brochures.
17. Get interim report from Megan Farrell on Coastal Structures conference profit to date (without cost of
    proceedings).
18. Investigate how other Institutes are organizing their endowment funds. The initial suggestion was to divide
    corporate memberships 50/50 between the COPRI Endowment Fund and annual operating budget.
19. Send email solicitation to committee chairs requesting nomination of one member from each committee for
    new Education Committee. Tony will be the Inaugural Chair until one can be elected from the members.
    Other initial members include Louise and Paul Schonfeld, University of Maryland.
20. Canvass CBG on best date and place for next CBG Meeting. Some suggestions include Ports 2004, May 24-
    26, 2004, in Houston, TX or March/April in Baltimore.
21. John Durrant should send summary information on America’s Wetlands conference to Gordon Sterling, Orville
    Magoon, Don Hayes, and Mike Briggs.
22. John Durrant will check with ASCE Legal Dept about liability of COPRI and ASCE during meetings,
    conferences, etc.


                                                    16
Charlie ACTIONS:
1. Review COPRI Business Plan for FY05 to FY07 by November 7. Work with Staff, Jim, and Tom to create
   final document.
2. Send email to all committee chairs on his ideas for the CCC, including organization, goals, meeting frequency,
   etc.

Tony ACTIONS:
1. Ask Awards Committee to develop details for COPRI-sponsored awards, similar to ASCE national awards,
   which would include awards that are project design-based award(s), not just academic criteria.
2. Participate in new Education Committee as inaugural Chair until a chair can be elected from members.
3. Write MOU between COPRI and ACE.
4. Ask Dr. Metha, Chair of EWRI Tidal Hydraulics Committee, if he is interested in having his committee
   become a part of COPRI. The purpose is to get credit for both Institutes.

Jim ACTIONS:
1. Write draft of 1st three pages of COPRI Business Plan for FY05 to FY07 by November 1. Can adjust every
    year. Coordinate with Staff, Charlie, and Tom.

Gordon ACTIONS:
1. Attend America’s Wetland conference in Louisiana as COPRI’s representative. Others attending will include
   Orville Magoon and Don Hayes (2nd day only).

Louise ACTIONS:
1. Put together list of COPRI conferences for next couple of years. This information will be used to complete
   COPRI Business Plan for FY05 to FY07. Please send to staff and Charlie by November
2. Suggest to CEP committee that they might want to examine the development of design guidelines for coastal
   engineers. This could lead to a set of standards for the practice of coastal engineering. Tony’s original
   suggestion, but Louise is acting Contact member for CEP for John Headland.
3. Draft letter to SNAME on framework and costs for Outreach Award that COPRI is co-sponsoring.
4. Write MOU between COPRI and SNAME.
5. Participate in new Education Committee as member.

Mike ACTIONS:
1. Send minutes and ACTION Items to all chairs after initial review by CBG.
2. Let Steve Hughes know that Tony will be calling him to discuss COPRI project award.
3. Forward Zeki Demirbilek’s Journal report to CBG members. Have Zeki draft letter of what he wants relative
   to electronic journal conversion of the Waterways Journal and CBG will vote on.
4. Send email address to John Durrant so that he can send 1-page information on America’s Wetlands conference
   for write-up in these minutes.
5. Contact Megan Farrell at ASCE Conferences Dept. about budget, space, social events, proceedings, etc. for
   coordinating CEO6 with ASCE Annual Convention in Baltimore in October 2004. Staff has tentatively
   reserved space with ASCE organizing committee.
6. Send copy of IAHR MOU to Tony and Louise to use as a “go by” for drafting MOU’s for ACE and SNAME.

Tom ACTIONS:
1. Work with Staff and Charlie on FY04 budget.
2. Work with Staff, Charlie, and Jim to complete COPRI Business Plan for FY05 to FY07. Please send to Staff
   and Charlie by November 1.

Orville Magoon ACTIONS:
1. Send list of influential folks who should be receiving our Waterways Newsletter.

                                                    17
2.   Attend America’s Wetlands Conference.

Mike Hemsley ACTIONS:
1. Revise corporate membership documentation and send to CBG for final approval by end of October. The plan
   is to market by end of year so that can sign corporate members up for next year.




                                                 18

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:1
posted:6/4/2012
language:
pages:18