How to use Group Policy settings to disable all Autorun features in Windows
Server 2003, Windows XP Professional, and Windows 2000
1. Click Start, click Run, type Gpedit.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. Under Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, and then click
3. In the Settings pane, right-click Turn off Autoplay, and then click Properties.
Note In Windows 2000, the policy setting is named Disable Autoplay.
4. Click Enabled, and then select All drives in the Turn off Autoplay box to disable
Autorun on all drives.
5. Click OK to close the Turn off Autoplay Properties dialog box.
6. Restart the computer.