Unit 4 Biodiversity and Wildlands Management Review APES ccampbell2007rhs
1. Three levels of Biodiversity
2. Ecosystem Services
3. Extinct, endangered, & threatened species
4. Biodiversity hotspots & threats
5. Human causes of species endangerment
6. Conservation Biology & Wildlife Management
7. Island Biogeography
8. Biodiversity Law
9. Ecosystem services
10. Land ownership in the United States.
11. Wilderness areas, national parks, national wildlife refuges, national forests, public
rangelands, and national marine sanctuaries.
12. Timber Management
13. Deforestation: causes and effects
14. Overgrazing: cause and effects
15. Freshwater and coastal wetlands
16. Suburban sprawl.
17. The wise-use movement and the environmental movement
18. Fishing, Whaling, and Aquaculture