A FESTIVE ACADEMY AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Association of Mechanical Engineers of Slovenia, 29. and 30. November 2011, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- The poster width and height should be 90 cm and 125 cm.
- All the margins of the poster should be 5 cm.
- The conference title, organizer and date & location should be stated below the upper edge in Times New Roman, 50 points, centered, with
the title in boldface type.
- The poster title should be around 100 points, centered, with an arbitrary font type. Add the blank space of approximately 100 points before
and after the title. The rest of the text of the poster should be from 30 to 60 points with similar font type as the title.
- The authors name and institution should be available on the poster below the title, whereas the corresponding author’s name should also be
accompanied with an email.
- The poster should be delivered on the 29. November between 14.00 and 16.00 to the conference registration desk in Cankarjev dom,
The poster should be a balance between informative and artistic; posters should strive to highlight pertinent information while keeping in
mind the logistics of attendees effectively reading and understanding the topic presented. An articulate, expressive poster should contain only
the crucial points of the research. Traditional elements include:
- Introduction – objectives, context and hypotheses, or predictions
- Methods—subjects, study site, and protocol
- Results – including graphs, display of electronic content etc.
- Discussion and conclusions – Why the findings are significant
- Acknowledgements and references
Comment: The template of the poster is 10 times smaller for presenters’ convenience.
(Magnify to 300 %)