The Russian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and
Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile
Published: May 2012 No. of Pages: 31
Price: Single User: US $ 550 Corporate User: US $ 1650
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011–
15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global
markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
ICD Research's "The Russian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to
2016: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and
emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Russia
Russia is the world’s second-largest arms exporter and contributed 23% of the total volume of arms
transfers in 2004–2009. In total, Russia exports to 82 countries, with combat aircraft accounting for 40%
of the country’s arms exports.
Russian Defense Expenditure, 2005-2010
The Russian Defense Industry
Reasons to buy
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Russian defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Russian defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Russian defense industry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order your copy of this report OR for further