1. What is the smallest particle of matter?
2. What are the sub-atomic particles that make up atoms?
a. molecules, atoms, nucleus, neutrons
b. atom, electrons, nucleus
c. electrons, neutrons, protons
d. protons, nucleus, electrons
3. What is the electrical charge of a proton?
4. What has mass and takes up space?
5. This type of matter has a definite volume, and a definite shape:
6. What is a property of matter?
d. all of the above
7. Plasma is a “super-energized” form of:
8. A neutron has a __________ charge.
9. Molecules are made up of combinations of:
10. Which of the following is a form of energy?
11. Which of the following has no definite shape, and no definite volume?
12. An element is made up of more than one of the same kind of :
13. The universe is made up of matter and __________:
14. ___________ is a form of energy.
15. Light is a form of:
16. Protons and neutrons are found in the _____________.
17. Electrons are found orbiting the nucleus in pathways
Please answer the following True or False.
18. Mass changes.
19. Weight is influenced by gravity.
20. Volume is the amount of space that an object takes up.
21. Mass is the amount of weight an object has.
22. NaCl is a molecule.
23. Like charges ( positive and positive) attract each other.
24. Solids and liquids will spread out to take the shape of the container
that they are in.
25. Sub-atomic particle are smaller that atoms.