AHA RACTrac Compatible Contact Sheet
Please fill out the information requested below and return to
Please note in the subject line of the email: Vendor Contact Sheet
Question Vendor Response
1) Company Name
2) RAC Product Name
3) Name and Contact Information for AHA (and PCS)
This should be the individual in your organization who
understands Medicare RACs and can make decisions
about RACTrac compatibility If you are receiving this
questionnaire, then by default you are currently an AHA
contact. Please indicate who the primary contact should
4) Name and Contact information for SALES
Information on RACTrac vendor list is most appropriate
(This is for AHA Internal Use only and will not be shared)
1) Is your RAC management tool currently operational
and ready for use? (yes or no)
If no, when is it expected to be ready for use?
2) Is your RAC management tool web based? (Yes or
If no, what type of application is it?
3) How long has your company been in operation?
4) How long has your organization worked with
5) How many hospitals have currently purchased your
product as of March 20, 2009?
1) How long do you anticipate it would take you to
have your application ready for testing to validate that
it is indeed RACTrac Compatible?
2) Do you anticipate creating a report for hospitals to
run or creating the CSV file?
3) Do you anticipate that the user will have to select
the AHA RACTrac variables in the application or does
your application do it for them behind the scene’s?
4) Who will AHA’s point of contact be for testing and
validation that the application meets all requirements
What questions have we forgotten to ask that you think are important
for AHA to know about your organization?