Transcranial Magnetic Stimulator (rTMS) for human use
The equipment should have:
1. Capability of delivering biphasic, rapid magnetic stimulation to cerebral cortex/
2. User controllable power‐output with a maximal output of 100%
3. Integrated motor evoked potential (MEP) monitoring with acquisition software for
latency and amplitude.
4. Ability to deliver single pulse, repetitive bursts or train of sessions at user defined
5. Selectable train interval with minimum increment step of 0.1 second and miximum
frequency of 100 HZ.
6. Cooled coils for long period of stimulation.
7. Mobile trolley and appropriate branded UPS with minimum back‐up period of 30
8. Placebo coil/devices compatible with the system.
9. Branded desktop computer with latest configuration, Laser printer and UPS.
10. Operability at 200V, 50 Hz power supply.
11. Appropriate certifications, strong local service support and 5 year warranty as pr