Replace Toner Cartridge
Replace toner cartridge when the message “Replace Toner” appears on the user screen
Make sure you have a new toner cartridge before removing the old one.
1. Open the front door; you can see the round plastic toner cartridge on the left side.
2. Rotate the orange locking lever to release the toner cartridge, remove by pulling out.
Dispose of the old toner cartridge.
3. Before inserting the new toner cartridge be sure to shake first to loosen the toner
4. Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine and rotate the locking lever
5. Close front door. If the door does not close completely make sure the toner cartridge
is seated properly and the locking lever is in the correct position