Category: Sirius Date: 03-19-04
Subject: Selecting FM Stations for Sirius Plug and Play
The SIRPNP (Sirius Plug and Play Receiver) features a built-in FM modulator, so it can be added to an existing
factory car stereo or any FM radio.
1) Turn ON the Sirius PNP.
2) Press the MENU button.
3) Turn the rotary knob until “FM TRANSMITTER” appears on the display.
4) Press the rotary knob to select “FM TRANSMITTER.” The display will show “FM TRANSMITTER”
and “FREQUENCY SETTING.”
5) Turn the rotary knob until “FM TRANSMITTER” is highlighted and then press the rotary knob.
6) Turn the rotary knob to select “FM TRANSMITTER ON” and then press the rotary knob.
7) Turn the rotary knob to select “FREQUENCY SETTING” and then press the rotary knob.
8) Turn the rotary knob to select a station that has the lease amount of interference and then press the rotary
knob. (88.1, 88.3, 88.5, 88.7, 88.9, 89.1, 89.3, 89.5, 89.7, 89.9, 91.1, and 91.3) default: 88.9
9) Press the MENU button to return to the main screen.
Why does the SIRPNP have so many different radio stations to select from?
Depending on the area, radio stations broadcast on various radio frequencies. While it is difficult to know what
frequency is available, the SIRPNP allows you to select the best frequency for optimum sound quality and
How do I activate my SIRPNP?
By calling 1-888-539-7474 or logging onto www.SIRIUS.com
Clarion Corporation of America
661 West Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90247