2008 Swim Team Registration
SECTION A - Swimmer Information
SWIMMER #1 SWIMMER #2 SWIMMER #3 SWIMMER #4
Age as of June 1, 2008
Male or Female
First Time GCSL Swimmer?
GCSL New Swimmer Fee $ 20.00 $ 20.00 $ 20.00 $ 20.00
($20 for first time GCLS Swimmer)
Resident Team Fee $ 90.00 $ 80.00 $ 70.00 $ 60.00
Non-Resident Team Fee $ 110.00 $ 100.00 $ 100.00 $ 100.00
Grand Total Checks may be made payable to Edgewater Swim Team
SECTION B - Family Information
Name Employer/Occupation Home Phone Work Phone
Mother Father Swimmer Other
SECTION C - General Information IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!
1) New Swimmers must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
2) Please complete this form, and return to Team Registration Day
3) Registration fees will be non-refundable after 6/1/2008.
4) Refunds prior to 6/1/2008, or as a result of injury, will be charged an administrative fee of $35.00.
5) Returned checks will be charged a fee of $25.00
6) Homeowner of swimmers must be current on payment of Homeowner Association Dues.
7) Parents will be asked to volunteer 3 shifts per parent - 6 shifts per family. If you are unable to make your shift YOU are responsible for finding your replacement.
8) New families are required to work a shift at the practice meet - all others are urged to help as needed
9) Registration fees do not include swimsuits. Speed-O's for male swimmers are not required.
10) All Swim Team families will be responsible for helping out with County with whatever assignment the Gwinnett Swim League assigns us.
Please sign here indicating you have read this information in Section C.
Parent/Guardian Signature X
SECTION D - PARENT SWIM MEET WORK INFORMATION
Parents are requested to work at meets. Our goal is for each parent to work only 1/2 of a meets during only 3 of 6 meets.
First half of meet (6:15 - end of backstroke) and the second half of the meet (end of backstroke-end of meet).
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES
Stroke and Turn Officials (requires short training course) Concessions ( sells food at home meets)
Team Area / Bullpen (Sign in swimmers, pre-staging) Scoring Table (tabulates times, organizes ribbons etc)
Clerk of Course (stages swimmers just prior to event) Set-up / Take-down (Home meets only)
Timers (uses stopwatches to time races) Ribbons (prepare ribbons for distribution next day)
Runners (takes time cards to scoring table) Computer (may require short training period)
Parent/Guardian Signature X Date
Print Name Here Cell Phone Number
Last Updated 4/30/2008
Birthday Cutoff 6/1/2008