3401 John Hinkle Place
Bloomington, IN 47408
How To Set Up An Online Rent Payment Account:
1) Go to www.genebglick.com.
2) Click on the ‘Pay Rent Online’ link on the top of the page.
3) Then select ‘Enroll Now’.
4) Type in ‘Woodbridge of Bloomington’ as the Property name and select ‘Search’:
A. Two options will come available to choose as ‘This is My Property’:
(1) “Woodbridge of Bloomington I – John Hinkle Place” for residents on John Hinkle Place
(2) “Woodbridge of Bloomington III – Woodbridge Drive” for residents on Woodbridge Drive
5) Enter the required information:
A. First name
B. Last name
C. Email address
D. Last four digits of your social security number
Note: If you do not have a social security number than you must set up a four digit code with
the leasing office.
E. Leave T-code (Account Number) field blank. This field is not required.
F. Continue by selecting ‘Next’
6) The next screen presents your account. Verify your name and last four digits of your SSN. If correct choose
‘This is my Account’.
7) Enter required data within set-up account enrollment. This information results in your future login.
8) You can make a payment by clicking on the “Make a Payment” link.
9) We recommend that you confirm your e-mail address so that you can receive payment confirmations and
There is a convenience fee of $1.95 associated with paying online via electronic check (Glick does not
receive any of these fees).
If you would like your rent payment to be withdrawn automatically each month, you may set up a recurring
1. Click on the payments tab.
2. Click the 'Recurring Payment' link.
3. Then, select 'Add Recurring Payment' and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact the rental office at 812-337-3501 or call the online rental payment
provider, Property Solutions, at 1.877.826.9700, ext. 1.
Built to Be Home