To ensure reliability and top quality, Cartridge World’s professionals remanufacture and refill
inkjet cartridges to the highest original equipment manufacturer (OEM) standards, which is
economically and environmentally responsible.
Every remanufactured ink cartridge from Cartridge World is cleaned and inspected for damage
or wear, and then the ink cartridge is refilled and tested in a printer to assure the highest quality
standards. Our quality is assured for any inkjet refill, whether a black ink cartridge or a color ink
cartridge, or any inkjet printer.
Only a skilled technician can refill an inkjet cartridge properly, which is not surprising when you
consider that each inkjet nozzle is microscopic – about one-third the circumference of a human
hair. Cartridge World stores take pride in each top quality ink cartridge refill they deliver.
Cartridge World has spent 20 years refining the process of ink cartridge refill. With our 1,700
stores worldwide and dedicated franchisees and top notch technicians, you can be assured of a
quality product that you can depend on. We guarantee it.
Our printer cartridges undergo a highly rigorous process:
1. The cartridge will be given a "footprint test" to see if the print head has dried up;
2. The cartridge will be cleaned with special solutions that allow the print heads to open
again if previously clogged;
3. The cartridge will then be filled with the appropriate type and amount of ink that is
specific to your cartridge requirements;
4. After refilling, your cartridge will be put into a printer and tested 3-7 times to assure the
highest quality standards;
5. After successful testing, your cartridge will be packaged and ready for you to take home.
Laser Toner Cartridges
1. Cartridges will be completely disassembled;
2. Every part of the cartridge will be cleaned and inspected for damage;
3. After replacing the parts that are damaged or worn, the cartridge will be reassembled;
4. The cartridge will then be filled to its capacity with toner specific to your cartridge
5. Your laser toner cartridge will then be tested in a printer for ten to twenty pages to
assure the highest quality standards;
6. After successful testing, your cartridge will be packaged and ready for you to take home.
All of our refilled and remanufactured cartridges are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.