HotForex Bonus Terms
The Forex Bonus Program is intended to increase the trading volume of the Customer’s
Accounts. If all requirements of the Forex Trading Bonus program are met, the sum placed in
your account can be withdrawn without any limitations or restrictions.
The Conditions of the Forex Bonus are the following:
1. The Forex Bonus is 50% of the sum you deposit to your trading account but the total
amount of bonus on one account can’t exceed $5000/EUR 3500. Maximum amount of
bonuses on all of the individual client’s accounts can’t be more than $15,000/EUR
2. To withdraw the Forex Bonus from your account you need to make a transaction
(number of lots) in the amount of:
<Bonus Sum> /1 = <Number of Lots>
EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You receive $50 bonus To withdraw the received
bonus, you need to make a transaction $50 / 1 = 50.00 lots (only closed deals are taken
3. Until all requirements of the program are not met, you aren’t allowed to withdraw a
sum which exceeds your Profit.
EXAMPLE: Forex bonus example: You deposit your trading account with $5000 and
receive bonus of $2500 (50%). Let’s suppose that after you received bonus, the sum on
your closed deals is $250 profit. According to the conditions of the bonus program, you
are allowed to withdraw no more than $250 (your Profit) in order to keep the bonus
sum on your account.
4. A client has a right to decline the bonus program of HotForex.. In this case (s)he can
withdraw sums from his/her account without any limitations and restrictions, and the
bonus is written off the account.
Operating Conditions of the HotForex Bonus Program:
1. The Fulfillment of conditions on a transaction is performed for each bonus successively
starting from the first one.
1. EXAMPLE: If you receive several Bonuses (each time you deposit your account) at
different times, transactions will be counted successively for each bonus starting from
the first one. After the requirements on the transaction for the 1 st bonus are met,
further transactions on closed deals will be counted for the 2nd bonus, etc.
2. All active bonuses are written off the account once the equity on your account is less
than or equal to the sum of all active bonuses.
EXAMPLE: You deposit your HotForex trading account with $2,000 and receive 50%
bonus of $1000 (50%). You open a position, but the price changes against it, thus
increasing your loss. Once the equity is less than or equal to $1000 (the sum of all
active bonuses), $1000 will be written off the account, and all positions will be
compulsively closed due to StopOut.
For the HotForex previous Bonus Terms please visit:
All Bonus and Incentive Schemes are at the Management’s Discretion