Terms and conditions
1. To participate in the promotion you must complete and make payment online or over the
phone only for the CIMA diploma in Islamic finance from 15 November 2011 and before
midnight (UK time) by 31 December 2011.
2. Only one gift per entrant.
3. Any enrolments between 15 November 2011 and 31 December 2011 which are
cancelled before (and including) 1 June 2012 will not be eligible for the iPod Shuffle offer.
4. Late applications will not be accepted. Enrolments received by any other means (including
postal) will be voided.
5. Enquiries should be addressed to the promoter: CIMA, 26 Chapter Street, London, SW1P
4NP, United Kingdom, or by contacting email@example.com. Normal office hours for
response will be 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, not including United Kingdom public holidays or
28-31 December 2011 where the UK office will be closed. Response times will be delayed
outside these hours and dates.
6. Gifts will be dispatched from 1 June 2012, and when the order has been validated.
7. The gift is as stated and no cash or other alternatives are available, except that in the event
of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar
gifts of equal or greater value.
8. The recipient is solely responsible for payment of any and all taxes, if any, that may result
in claiming a gift in this promotion. If required by the relevant country’s tax laws, a report of
the value of the gift will be provided.
9. Limitation of liability - to the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter cannot assume
any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks,
lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
c. Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
e. Loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of promotional participation or acceptance of a
f. Loss or damage of any gift in transit or non receipt of the gift by the recipient.
10. CIMA cannot be held responsible for system failures on the website or at any of our
promotional third party partners. Neither can CIMA be held responsible for the failure to
fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although CIMA will
always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
11. Participants in the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to
be tampering with the enrolment process or the operation of the promotion or website, or to
be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of the terms and
conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
13. Your personal data will be collected for the purposes of fulfilling any redeemed gifts, and
may be used for marketing purposes within CIMA. CIMA will not pass your personal details
to third parties without your consent. Please indicate your preference under My Details within
14. By taking part in the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. All issues, questions, rights and obligations in connection with this promotion, or any
other legal matter, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law and you
agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
16. Apple® is not a promoter, sponsor, or participant in this promotion.
17. This offer is not applicable to the taught courses option for the diploma in Islamic
finance. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
18. The promoter is CIMA, whose registered address is CIMA, 26 Chapter Street, London,
SW1P 4NP, United Kingdom, England.