OFFICE OF THE DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, CENTRAL DISTT., NEW DELHI.
No /Genl. I/DCP/C dated New Delhi the 28.7.09
Subject: - Quotations for purchase Computer ink cartridges for printer for use in Central
This office intends to purchase the following Computer ink cartridges for use in
HP, Minolta and Cannon brand printer on credit basis with the following terms and conditions
for use in Central distt:-.
1. Tonner 88 A
2. Cartridges 4836 AA to 4838 AA
1. Ink cartridges 10 d
2. Ink cartridges C-6615 d
3. Ink cartridges C-6656 AA
4. Ink cartridges BCI 6 (Cyan, yellow and Magenta).
5. Ink cartridges BCI 3( Black)
6. Ink cartridges 17d
7. Ink cartridges 23d
8. Ink cartridges 852 d
9. Tonner CB 436 A
10. Tonner 53 A
11. Tonner Minolta 1350 W
12. Tonner Cannon 303
Terms and Conditions
1. Firms shall indicate full specification, brand name of the above mentioned items and the
rates in clear/visible figure as well as in words and alter/overwrite/make cutting in the
rates of such items shall not be accepted.
2. Without brand name of the items, the quotations shall not be entertained and rejected
3. Firms shall quote their sale tax/vat No. in their quotations. Without VAT registration
No. quotation shall be rejected straight way.
4. Percentage (%) taxes etc. if any to be claimed shall be indicated in the quotation,
otherwise it will be presumed that rates are inclusive of the all taxes and no plea would
be accepted in this regard after opening of the tenders.
5. The work/purchase shall be made on credit basis and no advance payment shall be
given on any ground.
6. The quotation must contain the name, office, including telephone number of the firm.
Un signed quotations shall not be accepted.
7. Quotations envelops (s) must be sealed and super scribed “Quotation for Computer Ink
Cartridges” which shall be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central
Distt., Darya Ganj, Delhi.
8. Conditional quotations shall not be accepted at any cost and shall be rejected
9. The committee without assigning any further reasons shall reject any quotation in which
any prescribed condition is/are found incomplete in any respect.
10. The committee also have reserve the right to relax any of the above mentioned condition
and reject on its discretion any or all quotations altogether without assigning any reason.
11. All disputes in this connection shall be settled in NCT of Delhi jurisdiction only.
12. The rates are to be quotated by the firms in Indian currency and payment shall also be
made to successful bidders(s) in Indian currency.
13. The price shall be Delhi delivery including installation/commission/training and
statutory levies, if any, No extra charges shall be at later stage.
14. The firm has to submit the past experience proof of similar nature of work/job/project.
You, are therefore, requested to send sealed quotations according to terms and
condition mentioned above, to this office at 11.00 AM on 10.8.09 by registered post/courier or
dropped the same in the tender box G.D. Counter Central District, Darya Ganj, Delhi. The
received quotations will be opened on same day at 12 Noon to proceed further into the matter.
If the schedule day is declared as holiday/Sunday the quotation will be opened on next
For DY.COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
CENTRAL DISTT. DLEHI.