Credit Reports Article Questions
1. What are the three nationwide consumer reporting companies?
2. How often are consumers allowed to get a free copy of their credit report?
3. What information does your credit report include?
4. What is your credit report used for?
5. What is your credit score based on?
6. List ways that you can order your credit report
7. What information do I need to have available to get a copy of my credit report?
8. Why is it a good idea to get a copy of your credit report once a year?
9. If my credit report has errors or is inaccurate, what can I do?
10. What is the length of time a company can report my information on my credit report?
11. Look at the sample credit report, what is the balance of the BK Credit Card?
12. Based upon what you see in the sample credit report, what would you say this
person’s chances of getting a loan are? Why?