Dell™ Color Laser
Vibrant Desktop Color Printing in a Compact Design.
The Dell Color Laser 1320c brings fast and vivid color printing to your desktop. At speeds up to 16 ppm in black and 12 ppm in color (actual print
speeds will vary with use), the 1320c adds brilliant color to your documents without sacrificing performance or desktop space. Compact and versa-
tile, the 1320c is suitable for either your personal color printing needs, or for sharing across a small workgroup with the optional 1320c Network
Adapter for increased productivity.
• Fast printing – up to 16 pages per minute in black, and up to 12 pages per minute in color - actual print speed will vary with use
• Share your 1320c printer in a network environment with the optional 1320c Network Adapter
• Up to 35,000 page maximum monthly duty cycle
• Dell original color toner provides high quality, vibrant color output
EAsy TO UsE
• Pre-loaded drivers for quick plug-and-play setup when ordered in conjunction with a Dell system
• Includes setup placemat for quick and easy installation
• Easy toner installation – simply replace the toner cartridges by opening the side panel
• Intuitive graphical user interface helps provide clear, accurate printer status
EAsy TO MANAGE
• Dell Toner Management System sends proactive alerts when toner levels are low or due
• Dell Printer Web Tool – for easy printer installation, configuration, and management in
• Dell Color Track 2 allows IT administrators to remotely designate color printing rights,
set print volume quotas and track usage on an individual or workgroup basis1
• Monitor, manage, and report on your fleet of networked 1320c printers with Dell
OpenManage™ Printer Manager1
• Toner cartridge lifetime limited warranty5
THE DELL TONER ADVANTAGE SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Easy Ordering: Save time with our flexible ordering options. Place your order online, by fax, or by
1-Year Next-Business-Day Advanced Exchange Service2 pro-
phone, and Dell’s World-Class Global Supply Chain will take care of the rest. A fresh cartridge will
arrive direct to your door, ready for replacement. vided by Dell's service and support staff.
• 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty3
Reliable: Genuine Dell Toner is specially formulated for your Dell printer. Receive optimal results with every print and
feel confident in knowing that every Dell toner cartridge is backed by our life-time limited warranty.5 • 24x7 toll-free technical phone support
• Installation, Asset Tags, and Printer Gold Technical Phone
Best Value: With low shipping costs and 24/7 availability, Genuine Dell Toner helps make printing Support options are also available
affordable and easy. Our store is always open for you.
• Use the Dell Online Support site for the most
up-to-date drivers and technical information
Recycling Made Simple: Genuine Dell toner cartridges include a prepaid label to return the used cartridge for free
about your printer
recycling. Visit www.dell.com/recycling for details.
Visit www.support.dell.com for details.
Dell Toner Management System: EASY AS 1-2-3
1. Intelligent software alerts you when toner levels are low.
2. Click “Order Toner Online” and connect directly to www.dell.com/supplies and www.premier.dell.com
or call 1-877-ink-2-you.
3. Save time and money with free 3-5 day shipping.2
Dell™ Color Laser Printer 1320c
Max Print Speed (black/color) Up to 16 ppm / Up to 12 ppm (Letter) – Actual print speed will vary with use
Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi / 2400 Image Quality
Processor 333 MHz
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle Up to 35,000 pages per month max duty cycle
Memory (Standard/Maximum) 64MB/64MB RAM
Standard Input Tray 250-sheet drawer
Max Input Capacity 250-sheet
Standard Output Capacity 150-sheet bin
Media Types Plain paper (Normal, Thick); Cover (Normal,Thick) ; Recycled Paper; Coated paper (Thin, Normal, Thick); Label; Envelope
CONNECTIvITy & Os COMPATIbILITy
Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High Speed (Type-B connector), Optional Ethernet: 10/100BaseT(via network adapter sold separately)
Printer Language Host-Based Printing System
Compatible Client Operating Systems Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP 32-bit, XP 64-bit, Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit
Compatible Network Operating Systems Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP 32-bit, XP 64-bit, Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit
Compatible Network/Transport Protocols TCP/IP (HTTP, SMTP, RARP, AutoIP, FTP), UDP/IP(SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP)
Printer Management Software Dell OpenManageTM Printer Manager; Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool; Dell Color Track 2 and Dell Toner Management System
Printer Dimensions (W by D by H) 15.6 by 16.6 by 14.8 inches (400 by 422 by 378 mm)
Printer Weight 37.8 lbs (17.2 kg)
Temperature 41 to 90ºF (5 to 32 ºC)
Relative Humidity 15 to 85% RH
Sound Emission Sound Pressure, Bystander position (LpAm): =< 50 dBA6
Average Sound Power (LWAm), declared: =< 6.08 Bels6
120 vac models 100 to 127 vac, 47 to 63 Hz nominal
230 vac models 220 to 240 vac, 47 to 63 Hz nominal
POwER CONsUMPTION & CERTIFICATIONs
Continuous Printing 265W (average)
Standby Mode 35W (average)
Power Saver Mode 3.8W
Other Certifications and Compliances WHQL, Printer MIB, RoHS7, Energy Star®-compliant, Blue Angel, Section 508
Toner, Standard Capacity (ship-with) 1,000 page capacity4 (Black) ; 1,000 page capacity4 (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow)
Toner, High Capacity 2,000 page capacity4 (Black) ; 2,000 page capacity4(Cyan/Magenta/Yellow)
• Up to 16 ppm black; up to12 ppm color - actual print speed will vary with use
• workgroup printing with optional Network Adapter
• Up to 35,000 pages maximum monthly duty cycle
• 1 year Next-business-Day Advanced Exchange3
Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
1. Requires optional 1320c Network Adapter. 2. 3-5 day shipping available in the Continental (excluding Alaska) US only. 3. Replacement part or unit will be dispatched if necessary following phone-based troubleshooting in advance of receipt of returned defective unit.
Subject to parts availability, geographical restrictions and terms of service contract. Service timing dependent upon time of day call placed to Dell. Defective unit must be returned. Replacements may be refurbished. U.S. only. 4. Dell Color Laser Printer 1320c black and
color toner yield based on testing in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Yields vary with usage and environmental conditions. 5. For a copy of our guarantees or limited warranties, please write Dell USA L.P., Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682. For
more information, visit www.dell.com/warranty. 6. Tested in accordance with ISO 7779 and reported in accordance with ISO 9296, Acoustics - Declared Noise Emission Values Of Computer And Business Equipment. 7. Meets the requirements of the EU Directive on
the Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances dated January 27, 2003.
Dell, the Dell logo and OpenManage are trademarks of Dell Inc. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other trademarks and trade names are used to identify the entities claiming the marks and
names of their products. Dell Inc. disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks and trade names other than its own. © Copyright 2007 Dell Inc. All rights reserved.