B. DALE ENGLISH
1721 West Point Drive email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell 214.728.8951
Carrollton, Texas 75007 www.linkedin.com/in/daleenglish www.bdaleenglish.com
Technology and Operations Executive
Technology and Operations Executive with 20 years experience directly managing senior level staff and successfully
implementing complex, multi-million dollar efforts. Specializing in the financial services industry.
- Citifinancial Auto - Generated first-year revenue increase of $700 million through creation and implementation
of a new financial instrument / product.
- Universal Data Technology - Managed due diligence process for client’s purchase of a $15 million warehouse.
- Citifinancial Auto – Elected management representative on the Change Agent Committee to review current
business processes and implement process improvement across $3+ billion and 3,000+ member lines of
- Triad Financial - Generated a 40% cost reduction and 30% time to completion improvement by automating
resource management processes.
- Citifinancial Auto - Increased revenue $10 million in one quarter by orchestrating the creation and
implementation of a repeatable process for sale of charge-off loan portfolio.
- Triad Financial - Realized a 60% reduction in costs associated with project rework by effectively leveraging
project methodology, control, and communication to ensure completion in alignment with business objectives.
TRIAD FINANCIAL, North Richland Hills, Texas 2007 – 2009
Leader in vehicle loan servicing, with 1,200 employees nationwide managing $2B in receivables.
SENIOR MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO)
Senior information technology manager overseeing business systems, disaster recovery, and third-party product
support. Implemented and managed centralized program office. Directly managed project managers supporting six
- Managed a $20 million divisional budget, implementing cost control initiatives to maximize productivity.
- Lead cross-functional teams to architect stable / scalable system solutions supporting enterprise-wide
- Subject matter expert for new project research, cost/benefit analysis, and scope definition to the Executive
CITIFINANCIAL AUTO, Las Colinas, Texas 2002 – 2007
A subsidiary of financial giant CitiGroup, Inc., providing financing for consumer auto loans through dealerships nationwide.
PROGRAM MANAGER / DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE PROJECT OFFICE
TECHNICAL GROUP MANAGER / DIRECTOR, ENTERPRISE PROJECT OFFICE
Series of progressive positions, rapidly promoted to director position managing centralized program office for Citifinacial
Auto. Accountable for business initiated projects. Directly managed staff of up to 9 high level team members. Executed
15 high-profile projects totaling over $400 million in spend / risk category. Projects implemented on time, on budget,
and represented a net increase of over $780 million in first-year revenue for the company. Senior program management
representative to Executive Steering Committee for project related activity.
UNIVERSAL DATA TECHNOLOGY, Dallas, Texas 1999 – 2001
Consulting firm specializing in providing information technology support and solutions to a global client base.
eBUSINESS PRACTICE MANAGER
Lead the creation and administration of technology solutions for clients, including; strategic planning, account
management, risk assessments, budgeting, and third-party relationships. Executed each solution in alignment with
clients’ strategic / budgetary objectives. Managed resource allocation and career development for full-time consultants.
ACCOUNTING / FINANCE
Prior to 1993, acquired over 12 years experience in the field of Accounting/Finance. Some of the titles and
responsibilities achieved in this field are as follows:
- Director of Finance for Texas Motor Transportation Association (TMTA)
- Director of Finance for Oil Field Haulers Association (OFHA)
- Controller for Moye Trucking Company
- Staff Accountant for Ramsey and Ramsey CPAs
- Director of Finance for Austin Data Management (ADM) Systems
Education - Training
- Management Techniques
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI) / Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) / Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B.B.A.), ACCOUNTING 1987
St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas