BNCM Scope of Work
BNCM Scope of Wor
Presented by Slanted Owl
1.Become THE Expert
2.Cross Functional Added Value
Internal Process External
Internal and externals considerations must be
integrated at each stage of the process.
Educate Expert‐IZE Validate Launch
GOALS OF PROCESS
1. Create value and learning as
quickly in the timeline as
2. Minimize financial risk.
3. Best set the program up for
4. Preserve the integrity and
usefulness of the panel.
5. Maintain brand equity.
1. Sales engagement and practicalities
2. Client reach out and initial barometer
3. Student access parameters
Educate • External
1. Competitive SWOT
2. Panel assessment
3. Scenario build out
Full understanding of landscape and resources required to build and grow panel.
1. Align on large scale study thematic
2. Develop survey
3. External study package strategy
4. Initial size of prize estimate for large scale
Frame‐up • External
1. Client reach out on large scale study content
Detailed framework for insightful large scale study to (1) build organizational expertise
and support cross functional endeavor and (2) serve as the initial selling and outward
reach tool via syndication and white papers. This allows for scoping internal and
external value creation prior to investment in panel.
2. Report out, and...
3. Ground organization in large
scale study learnings
4. Development of two white
draft white papers
1. Sales team to sell syndicated
2. Mini panel recruit with current
Fully developed insightful large scale study to (1) build organizational expertise and
support cross functional endeavor and (2) serve as the initial selling and outward reach
tool. Initial panel recruitment sets foundation and guidance for further recruitment
1. Organizational assessment of
syndicated study success and study
2. Go forward recommendation and
size of prize assessment
3. Choose panel partner
4. Incentive and recruitment tactics
5. Engagement strategy
1. Client reach out on syndicated study,
research solutions and panel profile
(1) Assessment of viability and scope of research program and (2) fully flushed out
panel strategy for either internal insight only or full service research program.
1. Resourcing, marketing, and selling
1. Build smart, right sized panel
2. Create initial research offerings
3. 2 5‐7 minute beta surveys/client case
4. Profile panel
Operational panel with a listing of services scoped out.
COST & TIMING
• Educate. 4 wks. 16k.
• Framework & Frameup. 3 wks. 12k.
• Expert‐IZE. 10 wks. 38k.
• Validate. 4 wks. 16k.
• Launch. 6 wks. 24k.
Costs are estimated at +\‐ 10% and for the outlined scope only. Costs include up to two
site visits by US based representativehange. Change in scope may result in change in
cost structure. Costs only include consultancy costs and do not include outside costs,
travel costs or supply costs. Those will be billed at cost. At each stage 70% of estimated
cost will be billed at initiation. This initial payment must be received before deliverable
can be provided at each stage.