Animal Farm Chapter 9 Quiz
1. What was Boxer’s goal?
2. According to the pigs, rations were never reduced they were__________?
3. In the entire book, what is the excuse given to the animals so that they don’t
disagree with the decisions made by the pigs?
4. Give an example of segregation among animals who are “all equal.”
5. Give one reason, presented in this chapter, that there was less grain produced on
6. The government of Animal farm changes in this chapter. How is it different than
Old Majors ideal?
7. Name a lie from this chapter about snowball.
8. Describe what happened to Boxer in this chapter.
9. What word was used to describe the place he went? What does that word mean?
10. Do you think the pigs lied about Boxer? Give evidence to support your idea.
11. Why was Napoleon’s greed so evident during the situation with Boxer in this
12. Extra credit: Give another reason you think the pigs lied about Boxer.