SEO Training Modules
[SEO Course Outline & Course Content]
This practical workshop will provide you with a structured process to improve
your results from SEO by reviewing your existing optimization approaches,
analytics and tools against best practice and competitor approaches. It will
highlight the advanced techniques used by the companies at the top of the
listings for the most competitive search terms.
SEO Training Module:
Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] is becoming increasingly tricky - continuous innovations between the rival
search engines, coupled with increased activity from your competitors, means that you have to identify the
right strategy for your business to rank well.
This SEO training course will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that will mean more of
the right kind of visitors to your website boost online conversions and stand out in today’s fiercely
competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment.
On this intermediate course, you’ll learn best practice methodologies and strategic skills in relation to the
key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation and link equity, plus how to
manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
You’ll become an expert at identifying and taking advantage of quick win search opportunities and at
tracking the results.
Who should attend?
This SEO training course is ideal for anyone with a basic understanding of search optimisation who wants to
enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search listings.
The course is also suitable for SEO campaign managers who wish to refine their existing strategy to take full
competitive advantage of every opportunity for commercial success.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of our SEO training you will be able to:
• Understand the key components of a successful natural search strategy, new SEO innovations and
• Refine your approach to key phrase analysis and content to increase the performance of your
website on search engines.
• Understand the importance of usability and design to maximise your website performance.
• Improve your reporting and strategies for harnessing new innovations to boost SEO.
What will I learn?
The course covers:
• Understanding the key attributes of SEO: website structure, search term research, content creation
and link equity.
• Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan
and implement a successful SEO campaign for maximum possible returns.
• Learn how to manage your online brand in order to increase its market share in the natural listings.
• Be able to devise a strategy that will measure and analyse search term performance, key word
conversion visitor traffic from the likes of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
• Spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
No Session Topic Some of the areas that will be covered Hrs.
1 History & Evolution Of • Importance of SEO in online advertising. 2:30
Search Engine Optimization • What you need to know about websites
(SEO) before you start optimizing them.
2 How Search Engine Works • Search Engine relevancy Algorithms. 2:30
• Basic differences between the way Google,
Yahoo and MSN ranks web pages.
3 Keyword Research and • How is keyword strategy tied to marketing 5:00
Target Audience strategy?
• Tips on the keyword selection process and
keyword tool choice.
• How to ‘go broad’
• What kinds of keywords are easier to
optimize. How to judge competitiveness of a
• Case Study
4 Blogging • Different type of blogging platform 2:30
• Corporate blogging
• Blogging Importance in SEO
• Case Study
5 SEO Website Evaluation & • How to quickly do a mini-audit of the SEO of 2:30
SEO – On page an existing site.
• Review of the elements of the on-page
optimization and their relative importance.
• How is SEO implemented in CMS packages.
• Common on-page SEO mistakes How is
usability and information architecture linked to
6 SEO – Off-Page • Review of the elements of off-page 2:30
• Common off-page SEO mistakes.
7 Link Building • Importance of link building 2:30
• Type of link building
• Best practices of link building
8 Advanced SEO & SEO Tools • Latest trend of SEO & SEO Tools 5:00
9 Website Audit & Competitor • Practical Example 2:30
10 2 Case Study & One Live • Class room session with practical 5:00
• Each topic study material provided in PDF format (soft copy only)
• SEO Glossary
• SEO Interview Question
• SEO Case Study
• Off Page Optimization Technique
Course Duration & Fees:
• Course Duration: 32:30 hrs. (5 Weekend – Sat, Sun)
• Course Fees: Rs 10,000/- (Cash - in Advance)
Mr. Sujay Khandge
Mobile: +91 - 9766654355