RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, KARNATAKA, BANGALORE
4th ‘T’ BLOCK, JAYANAGAR, BANGALORE 560 041
RGU/ REG/REVSD SBM CHALLAN/2011-12 10.02.2012
The challan system has been introduced in the University for payment of various kinds of fee to
the University since 3rd November 2009 with quadruplicate Challan. Inspite of Circular /
Instructions Colleges and students are still submitting the colleges / students copy of the
Challan instead of RGUHS Copy. To avoid this, University is introducing Duplicate Challan
system from 01.03.2012. (Copy of the challan is enclosed and hosted on RGUHS WEBSITE
First copy of the Challan is SBM COPY and the second copy of the Challan is RGUHS COPY.
Hereafter no college/student copy will be available. Those who want to have a copy may take
Xerox for reference.
1. If the payments are made through STATE BANK OF MYSORE , please submit the original
RGUHS Challan Copy to the University not later than 15 days from the date of remittance
into the bank along with documents and demand the receipt for the same.
2. If the payments are made through RTGS/NEFT system i.e OTHER THAN STATE BANK OF
MYSORE, please instruct your banker to write the UTR NUMBER CLEARLY and enclose the
original counter foil of the amount paid to the University along with the filled University
SBM Challan Forms not later than 15 days from the date of remittance. IFSC CODE OF SBM,
3. If the payments are made through RTGS / NEFT before submitting into the Inward Section
please get the credit confirmation from the Finance Section then get the receipt generated
at Inward Section.
4. Before making the remittance into the bank, make sure the prescribed challans are used
for the specific purpose. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any arrears/
future payments to the University or adjusted for any other head of accounts. Wrong
payments will be the responsibility of the students/colleges.
5. Special instructions to Colleges:
i. Make sure that while making the payments to the University, write only College name
and not the Management/Trust name, So that the only College name will be reflected in
the bank .
ii. Here after no individual challans are accepted for examination fee /Marks Card/PDC/
Degree Certificate Fee/ Retotalling /Issue of Photo Copy etc. Principals are hereby
instructed to collect fee for the above said purpose and pay the consolidated amount
through SINGLE CHALLAN to the university. Individual challans by the students are not
6. Challan/Form Numbers remains same for the purpose
a. Form 1 - General Account (For payment of Affiliation/Admission fee etc.,)-
A/c No. 54019480881
b. Form 2 - Examination Account ( Exam. fee Marks Card fee etc.,)
A/c No. 54019480870
c. Form 3 - Helinet Account ( Helinet consortium payment )
d. Form 4 - N S S Account ( NSS Related payments )A/c No. 54019530822
e. Form 5 - PGET Account ( PGET/PGSSET )related payment
A/c No. 54019529374
Please feel free to clarify any doubt by calling the below mentioned telephone number
1) The Principal – all Affiliated colleges – Please display this circular in the Notice Board and
educate both the staff and students about the Duplicate Challan System.
2) PA to Vice Chancellor, RGUHS, Bangalore.
3) The Registrar / Registrar (Eva) RGUHS, Bangalore.
4) Deputy Registrar (Aff/Admn/Exam-Sections) – with specific instructions not to accept
the challan without receipt from inward section.
5) Assistant Registrars(Inward/Aff/Admn/Exam-Sections) – Instruct the concerned
officials not to accept the challan without receipt from Inward Section.
6) Copy to Notice Board.