3-Cheese White Pizza
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound)
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch slices
1 10-ounce prepared thin pizza crust, such as Boboli
1. Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix ricotta and Parmesan together; set aside. Rinse broccoli rabe, remove outer leaves
and thick stems; cut into 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook garlic for 1 minute. Add broccoli
rabe, salt, rosemary and red pepper flakes to pan and cook, stirring, for 9 minutes or until
tender; set aside.
4. Place mozzarella slices evenly on pizza crust. Spread broccoli rabe on top, then drop
rounded tablespoons of ricotta mixture on top of broccoli.
5. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into eight wedges
and serve immediately.
Calories 254, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 34 mg, Sodium 439 mg,
Carbohydrate 21 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 13 g. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000