20 Hartzel Rd
1) Remove bandage after 4 – 6 hours. DO NOT REBANDAGE!
2) Wash tattoo gently with soap and warm water to remove all ointment, excess color and
3) Dry tattoo by blotting with soft, clean, dry towel.
4) Use only recommended ointment (a mild antiseptic ointment). It is important to use only
a small amount. Rub in thoroughly and wipe off excess. DO NOT USE VASELINE OR
5) A slight protective scab will form in about 2 days. DO NOT scratch or pick at the tattoo.
DO NOT expose the tattoo to direct sunlight.
6) Healing will be complete in approximately a week to 10 days.
7) DO NOT soak in a bath and NO swimming until the skin is completely healed.
8) Proper care during healing will insure detail and color.
9) If you have any questions call your artist at the studio. DO NOT rely on information from
anyone but a professional tattoo artist.
No sun, ocean, or chlorinated water on your new tattoo until it is healed. Healing time
varies, usually 1-2 weeks. Peeling skin is normal. Don’t pick or scratch it! Let it heal
naturally. Remember touch up work is free 3 months from the date the tattoo has been done.
Any touch up work required due to any neglect of your tattoo will not be done for free but at
your cost. We are able to determine if you have neglected your tattoo and will determine
whether or not you get free touch up work.