1. The “power of compounding” refers to reinvested earnings that grow over
2. It is best to review your checking account statement when it arrives.
1. You need to report a lost or stolen credit card immediately.
2. Capital refers to a person’s assets.
Smart Money Quiz Show
1. When you write a check you must include the date, the amount of the
check in words, and the person or company being paid.
2. Your account balance at the time the statement was printed will appear on
the account statement you receive periodically.
Feed the pig
1. In order to develop your budget, keep all of your receipts for a month or
2. If you want takeout once in a while - pick it up instead of getting delivery
and save a couple bucks.