Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
If you have been in business for more than 2 years, you may be able to borrow up
to $450,000 under our No Doc Program. You can be approved with no documentation
whatsoever. You can be able to borrow up to $1,000,000 (or more) under our Full Doc
The interest rate varies depending on your Credit History and the Lender we place your
financing with. The normal range of interest Lines of Credit is 6.25% to 11%. Actual
interest rate you receive may be higher or lower and the better your Credit History, the
better the rate you will get - Your rate could be as low as 6.25%.
A Line of Credit is a lot more efficient than a Loan because the payments are
lower and it gives you more flexibility to charge and pay back as you please.
The amount of money you can borrow will depend mostly on the strength of your Credit
History, but will also take into account the amount of time you have been in business, and
whether or not you can show Income and Asset Documentation.
• No Collateral
• No Tax Returns
• No Business Plans
• No UCC Filings
• Interest Rates starting at 6.25%
• No Doc to $450K
• Full Doc to $1MM
Basic Requirements For Our Program
• 700 minimum score. 720 is preferable for best results.
• No Derogatory accounts, bankruptcies or public records in any
• Low inquiries are preferable. Multiple inquiries in last 6
months can have bad result.
• Low debt to credit (revolving debt should be no more than
40% of available credit)
• Good Personal Net Worth Preferable for best results
• No derogatory accounts, bankruptcies or public records in any
• Low debt to credit (revolving debt should be no more than 40%
of available credit)
• Minimum 2 yrs in business
• Principals that will go on the application must match those on
their respective Secretary of State Website Business searches.
• Home based business is okay but should have dedicated
business phone line and separate office area (site surveys are
• For any loan amounts above $200,000 up to 3 Months of Bank
Statements may be required. This will drastically improve how
much you can borrow. Cash flow on the statements must match
with annual sales.
o Copy of recent credit report. You may use
Creditchecktotal.com or Truecredit.com and send us
o Two copies of id, one picture (license or passport) and
one other (credit card…).
o Corporation filling papers (proof that applicant owns
o Up to 3 months business bank statements for loans over
o FULLY completed and signed application.
o All questions must be answered
For more information on our financial services please give us a call toll
free at 866-838-7084 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org