Start them young with “go green”
Washing and Care Instructions For Your New BubuBibi New Diaper
Please follow all these instructions for best results
Pre-wash the diapers. Select cold rinse and spin. For best results, pre-wash Bamboo diapers 7-8 times.
Please do not use Hot water, please use only cold water.
After First Time Use
1. Hand wash or machine wash. If it is machine wash, please do not overload your washer. Do not use
Hot water, please use cold water for washing.
2. Optional – Add ½ cup of baking soda to cut down odors. ½ Cup of vinegar to soften, whitens,
sanitize, remove soap residue and deodorize.
3. Best to hang diapers outside but not directly under sun. If dryer is a used (not preferred), dry
diaper under lowest heat. Prefer to drip dry outside. Fasten the buttons during wash.
4. For semi – solid to solid diapers, remove solids into the toilet or trash. After that, wash the diaper.
Best to wash diaper as soon as possible, if not, please put diaper in diaper pail
5. Used cloth diapers – Recommended to wash immediately. If not, use a dry pail. Add baking soda if
desired to help control odor. Do not soak diapers in water solution; it will wear out the diapers
6. Do not use fabric softener. It will reduce the diapers absorbency. Please use vinegar; it is better
and using fabric softener.
7. NEVER use bleach or detergent that contains chlorine bleach. It will shorten the diaper life.
Please visit www.bububibi.com to get more diapers and other bamboo products.
Email us at email@example.com for any other questions. Thank you for the purchase!