Senior Accountant recevible /senior accountant
Title SENIOR ACCOUNTANT RECEVIBLE /SNR ACC
Department(s) FINANCE ACCOUNTS
Reports to F /M
* Prepare and review journal entries.
* Conduct accounting activities on day-to-day basis, and during monthly /
quarterly / yearly closing
* Follow internal controls to prevent new account reconciliation issues
* Analyze, book, Pay and reconcile Travel.costs, living, rental, all company,
employee cost,monthly expenses
* Analyze, book, Pay and reconcile AP (Accounts Payables)
* Prepare and process monthly Payroll and employees benefits
* Perform Reconciliation: (Balance Sheet, Banks, Suppliers, )
* Preparing yearly budgets/planning/pricing, and conduct variance and
productivity analysis to monitor and control any deviation
* Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
* Responsible for all aspects & concepts of accounting
* Ensure the smooth operations of the accounting processes; treasury,
Payroll, T&L, closing and reporting etc.
* Support and participate in all accounting activities during the
monthly/quarterly close, including the preparation of account
* Lead in the monthly/quarterly reporting process to HQ and the biz units.
* Drive continuous process improvement in the accounting processes in
the Center, including key controllership projects.
* Analyze financial transactions, determine accuracy, completeness and
conformance to established policies and procedures and generally
accepted accounting standards
* Account Receivables and Account Payables aging report feed to HQ's and
collection and payables department
* Organizes and plans auditing schedules. Develops policy and procedure
manuals for accounting department
* Bachelors degree, major in accounting.
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
* Solid communication, organization and documentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills.
* Solid computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Having project management & coaching experience would be an asset.
* Ability to influence without authority and work collaboratively in a team. *
Relationship Building & Networking Skills with internal organization and
* Flexibility, with a positive attitude to change
* Proactive and able to influence others
* Highly organised and able to take ownership
* Wanting to work in a dynamic environment