CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
CFO to manage all financial and fiscal aspects of the company operations as well as lead the
administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the firm. The CFO will:
Supervise accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger and payroll for the firm and its
international subsidiaries Design, implement and control financial programs and supporting
information systems to include budgeting, real estate and conservation of assets Oversee the
preparation of financial statements, reports, special analyses and information reports Develop and
direct strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs and systems Analyze cash
flow, cash management (various currencies), cost control...
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reports to GENERAL MANAGER / MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Summary of essential job functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as the ain source of finance related information of the board performance of
thecompany, prospects, new investments and any other information required by the board;
• Directs the preparation of all financial statements & reports, including income
statements,real estate,balance sheets, tax returns;
• Assists the board in developing and directing the implementation of strategic business
and/or operational plans .Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts;
• Establishes and implements short- and long-range departmental targets policies and
• Reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted
expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as
• Oversees the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position maintenance;
• Familiar and always up - to - date with long-range economic trends and projects
company prospects for future growth in overall sales and market share, opportunities for
acquisitions or expansion into new product areas; Supervises investment of funds;
cooperates with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as required for
• Performs other duties as assigned by the board of directors.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years experience in the financial
or related fields. S/He will be responsible for the financial well being of the company,
through the formation,
implementation and monitoring of the financial strategy of the company. S/he will
enhance the boards' decision making processes through the provision of specific,
tailored and up - to - date financial reports and analyses.
The successful candidate is responsible for reviewing and approving all financial
reporting and financial records of the company. In addition, he/ she will ensure full
integrity of the financial operations as well as the financial records.
• Minimum 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years prior experience at
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, accounting or related field;
• CFA, MBA or other masters degree related to finance is preferable;
• Fluent in written and oral English;
• Knowledgeable in latest financial and / or accounting software systems;
• Age requirement: Not older than 45 years old;
• Nationality: any nationality
• Gender: any
• Compensation: negotiable, depends on previous experience;
• Good leadership skills and team player.
• Analytical and reporting skills.
• Good communication and business skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills which can be adapted to a range of
HR use only
Job code F/CFO/AALAT
Generic title C.F.O
Pay grade T.P.Y