Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 lb. ground beef
½ cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
¼ cup ketchup
4-5 hamburger buns, split
4-5 Kraft Singles
1. Place all the beef in a large skillet.
2. Brown ground beef at a medium setting on the stovetop
(dial should be in the center). Make sure that all pieces are
fully cooked. The meat should not look pink or raw.
3. Drain fat using your colander. Place a paper towel over top
of a dinner plate. Set the plate in sink and place the
colander on top of the plate. Pour beef into the colander
until fat has all drained out.
4. Place drained meat back into skillet and set on hot burner.
5. Stir in barbecue sauce and ketchup. Cook until heated
through, stirring occasionally.
6. Spoon meat mixture onto bottom half of each bun.
7. Top meat with cheese and top half of bun.
8. Serve to group members.