[From: Free Document Downloads at TheSmallBusinessOwnersManual.com]
This document should be used as an amendment to an existing
The following text of this document should be reviewed and
edited to fit your purposes.
[Find, then fill-in, or delete text in brackets like this: “[NNN]”
If there are dates in this document, they will automatically change to today’s date.
For additional assistance mailto: LegalHelp@TheSmallBusinessOwnersManual.com or
Otherwise the following text should be reviewed and edited as needed:
AMENDMENT TO SALES CONTRACT
This is an amendment to that certain Sales Contract dated December 31, 1998 (the “Sales
Contract”) by, and between [NAME OF SELLER] (“Seller”) and [NAME OF BUYER]
WHEREAS, the parties wish to amend certain terms of the Sales Contract; and
WHEREAS, certain capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein are defined in the
THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1. Price Change. Section 2(a) of the Sales Contract is hereby amended to
provide that the price for the Products shall, after the date hereof, be the price
announced publicly from time to time by Seller, less a 10% discount.
2. Payment. The first sentence of Section 3 of the Sales Contract is deleted
and replaced by the following sentence: “Payment in full for all Products shall be
made by Buyer within 45 days of receipt of the applicable invoice from Seller.”
3. Deletion. Section 9(b) of the contract is hereby deleted and is no longer
applicable after the date hereof.
4. Payment. In consideration for the various accommodations made herein,
Buyer shall pay to Seller the sum of $10,000 simultaneously upon execution of
5. Entire Agreement. This Amendment, together with the Sales Contract,
constitutes the final, complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between
the parties pertaining to their subject matter and supersedes any and all prior and
contemporaneous understandings or agreements of the parties.
6. Modification. This Amendment may be supplemented, amended or
modified only by the mutual agreement of the parties. No supplement,
modification or amendment of this Amendment shall be binding unless it is in
writing and signed by both parties.
7. Inconsistency. In the event of any conflict between this Amendment and
the Sales Contract, the terms of this Amendment shall govern.
8. Sales Contract Continuance. Except with respect to the changes effected
by this Amendment, the Sales Contract continues to remain in full force and
[NAME OF SELLER]
[NAME OF BUYER]