21st Killa Real Estate Co.
Property Management – Investment
Property Sales- Insurance
This agreement, Made and executed this 30th day of February A.D., 2012, by and
between Mario Cotto, hereinafter called the landlord and Charles Magness, hereinafter called the
Witnesseth, That Landlord does hereby let unto Tenant the premises known as 2609 East
Bear Road in Unionville, for the term commencing on the day of March 33, 2012, and fully
ending at noon on the day of March 23, 2014, at and for the total rental of 1,700 Dollars, the
first installment payable on the execution of this agreement and the remaining installments
payable in advance on the 1st day of each ensuing month, and at the office of 21st Killa Real
Estate Co. , 402 Hook lane, in Kennett square.
On the 1st day of April, 2012, a sum of 1,700 dollars shall become due and payable. This
sum shall cover up to the 1st day of May, 2012; thereafter, a sum of 1,700 dollars shall be due
and payable on the 1st day of each month.
And tenant does hereby agree as follows:
1. Tenant will be on time or early with payments
2. Tenant may be permitted to have pets for a fee of $25 per pet, per month
3. Tenant will be responsible for all repairs
4. Landlord shall give 24hrs notice of inspection of the property
5. Tenant will pay for all utilities
6. Tenant will notify the landlord of all repairs made
7. Tenant shall give notice of 60 days if they want to opt out of the agreement
8. Tenant will have the option to buy upon the termination of the rental agreement
9. Landlord shall reserve the right to evict the tenant upon multiple late payments
10. Tenant will obey all above rules and shall discuss the alteration of these rules and
regulations with an attorney.
In testimony whereof, landlord and tenant have signed this agreement the day and year first
herein before written
Signed in the presence of