UNILOAD RETAILER GUIDE
HOW TO SELL USING YOUR CELLPHONE:
1. Retailer types the Product Code that the buyer (end-user) chose and paid for:
Product Code<space>Retailer 6-digit password<space>Mobile no. of buyer, Send to LoadCentral
*SEE PRODUCT CODE AT UNILOAD PRODUCT CODE at MICROSOFT EXCEL FILE
2. Retailer and Buyer get a confirmation message from LoadCentral.
Retailer gets a text saying:
You have successfully made an e-pin sale (Product Code) to (Mobile no. of buyer). Your wallet
balance is Pxxxx.xx. Trace #: xxxxxxx
Buyer gets a text saying:
You have purchased (Product Code) (PIN). Thank you for using our service. Trace #: xxxxxxx
TO SELL MORE THAN ONE E-PIN
Just add <space> QUANTITY
Note: Maximum of 10 quantities per transaction
HOW TO SELL USING WEBTOOL:
1. Retailer accesses loadCentral URL (http://webtool.LoadCentral.com.ph) and login his
Usemame (mobile number) and Password. Then the retailer click arrow of the product code.
*Always put a 63 instead of 0 as the pre-fix of your mobile number
2. Choose the product you want to sell and Type on the corresponding boxes the mobile number
of the customer purchasing the product and quantity being purchased and click Sell Product.
Optional Parameter- It is the amount of Product for GLOBE AUTOLOAD MAX and
TOUCH MOBILE AUTOLOAD (15-150), Dream and other stated products.
3. The result of your recent file transaction will be shown on top portion of the page. The retails
of the e-Pin sold will also be displayed on "Your Recent Sale Transaction" box. Buyer gets a
confirmation of item purchase from LoadCentral.
*Please do not refresh the page because it might result to duplicate transactions.
What is FL and SL password?
Load Central has 2 (two) security passwords:
1. FL (First Level) Password
· Default is 123456 upon Registration
· Can be changed through SMS
· Used for SMS loading (Retailers and Sub-dealers) and also for opening the Webtool
access (for Sub-dealers only).
· Must be changed immediately after Registration
· 6 digits alpha-numeric
2. SL (Second Level) Password
· Default is 123456 upon Registration
· Can be changed through Webtool
· Used for webtool access( for retailers) and additional security password when doing
transactions like registration and loading procedures (for Sub-dealers only)
Note: FL and SL must not be the same or the system will automatically lock the account.
HOW TO REPLENISH YOUR LOADWALLET
A) TO YOUR DEALER
B) BANK CASH DEPOSIT SLIP:
Account Name: Uniwiz Trade Sales
Account Number: 0553-0555-17640
B.2) BPI FAMILY
Account Number: 9661-014633
Account Number: 253-001-3337
C) SMART MONEY TRANSFER: 5577-5113-2164-6117
D) BDO ONLINE BANKING
1) You must have saving account at BDO
2) Apply for BDO online banking at https://www.mybdo.com.ph/
3) Now, you can transfer fund at this account number: 253-001-3337.
THEN NOTIFY YOUR LOADWALLET FUND TRANSFER:
BANK CASH DEPOSIT SLIP:
<Amount dep>space<Bank Name>space
<Bank Branch>space<Date&TimeDeposit>space<Registered Retailer no.>
space<Retailer Name> SEND to: 09285083355
1000 BDO-Filinvest, Alabang 12-12-10,12:02:01 09392071747 Juan Dela Cruz
SMART MONEY TRANSFER:
<Amount transfer>space<Reference No.>space
<Date&Time>space<Registered Retailer no.>space<Retailer’s Name>
SEND to: 09285083355
1000 2252010 12-12-10,12:02:01 09392071747 Juan Dela Cruz
ONLINE LOADCENTRAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Download Google Talk Program at http://www.google.com/talk
Ask our customer service in chat to notify your bank transfer of Load Wallet
CALL LOADCENTRAL WALLET CONCERN HOTLINE
Please call 951-3746/ 952-3746 / 932-3746 to confirm your load wallet
1) Once you deposit your account, please notify ASAP.
2) Cut off time of LOAD WALLET TRANSFER:
3) Wait for 15 minutes to 2 hours for delivery of LOAD WALLET. If two hours
exceed please notify our LoadWallet Concern:
For LOADWALLET Concerns: 951-3746/ 952-3746 / 932-3746 (Monday-
Friday: 9:00am-4:30pm / Saturday: 9:00am-12:00nn)
For E-LOADING Concerns: 932-4303/ 932-4652 / 951-1898 / 931-1828
Or chat to our ONLINE LoadCentral Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CHECK YOUR LOADWALLET:
Just Type: BAL<space>PW send to LC Gateway/Back-Up Gateway Number
BAL 123456 send to Gateway Number or Back-Up Number
HOW TO RESEND EPIN:
Just Type: RESEND<space>PW<space>Buyer's Cellphone Number send to LC Gateway/Back-Up Gateway
RESEND 123456 09196080168 send to Gateway Number or Back-Up Number
HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD:
CHANGEPW<space>Oldpassword<space>Newpassword send to Gateway Number or Back-Up No.
Note: if 2948 is not working, please use the Back-Up Numbers:
LOADCENTRAL GATEWAY BACK-UP NUMBERS:
Smart: 0920 - 945 - 6858 or 0920 - 945 - 6857
Globe: 0917 - 866 - 2418
Sun: 0922 - 850 – 4340
. ANNOUNCEMENT: - To All Dealers, Sub Dealers and Retailer
Please be informed that due to the current Senate investigation on the “Vanishing Load” issue, Globe
has temporarily cut its services on our 2948 access number. Our dealers, sub-dealers and retailers who
have Globe and TM registered mobile numbers have the following options:
If their average transactions are more than 15, suggest that they convert their regular load into
P15 Unlitext if Globe and P10 Unlitext for TM and send all their requests/transactions to our back-
up access Globe 0917-8662418.
They can buy a Smart, Talk N Text or Sun SIM and have it registered so they can still send their
transactions to 2948.
They can request the transfer of their current wallet balance to their new account.
MY PHONE MENU BASED LOADING (using mynegosyo feature)
We can now SELL E-Loads and Other Products using Latest Feature of MyPhone Negosyo
1) For Smart/TNT/Red and Sun Subscriber Only. Globe will deduct you P2.50
2) Cannot load to Globe and TM. The default gateway is 2948. To load using
Globe and TM, do the procedure manually to sell E-loads.
3) The mobile digit no. to dispense load is only 10 digits only. Ex: (9392071747).
Therefore, you cannot resell the customer another load after 5-10 minutes.