To Draw a Table:
1) Click on Table Menu -> Insert -> Table -> Give the Number of Rows - > Give
the Number of Columns -> ok
2) Select the Create table Image from Toolbar. Select the No. of Rows or Columns.
To Create Header and Footer:
Click View -> Click Header and Footer. Add any text in the Header or Footer
Sections. They will be printed when you print the Document.
To Find, Replace:
On Edit menu->Find/Replace
Click icon on Drawing Toolbar ->
Microsoft Word Password
Click File on menu-> Save as -> Tools -> ->General Option
1. Password to open
2. Password to modify
Printing a Document:
Click File menu->Print
Work with Bullets and Numbering, Borders and Shading, Theme, Style
1. Go to Format at the top Bullet and Numbering Select Bulleted or
Numbered or Outline Numbered and then select the item as you like OK.
2. Format Borders and Shading Select Borders or Page Borders or
3. Format Theme Choose a Theme From the box OK.
4. Format Styles select one style from the Style Box Apply.
Note: Before selecting Style place your cursor into the page select your expected
text and then select the Style.
Tools Menu Letter and Mailing Mail Merge Wizard
Select document type Letter (if letter want to merge) Next
Select starting document Use the current document next
Select recipient Type a new list Create New address list
Customize Enter address list information New entry
Close Save address list File name (as per example ABC)
Mail Merge recipient (All list show) Ok
Write your letter Next Address block /More Items
Insert address block Ok Preview your letter Next
Edit individual letter Merge to new document All (to select)