THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
Office of the Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar
(Polavaram) Project, Rajahmundry.
[Refer to Chapter II Section 4(1) b of
RTI Act, 2005]
Centre for Good Governance
Road No. 25, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Organisation, Functions and Duties
[Section 4(1) (b) (i)]
The Particulars of its organization, functions and duties:
Revenue Department: Office of the Special Collector (LA), Indira
Sagar (Polavaram) Project, Rajahmundry.
Land 1. Government empowers the acquisition of private land for public
1. Acquisition purpose for Indira Sagar (Polavaram) Project under the provision of
the land acquisition act 1894 r/w. pera.32 of BSO.90.
2. Publication of D.N. and D.D.
3. Enquiry under section 5A
4. Proposals for preliminary valuation.
Passing of award, post award action.
2. Misce 1. Drawl of Salaries of Staff.
II.The powers and duties of its Officer and Employees:
1. Special Approval of DN & DD and fixation of land value etc., which are submitting
Collector (LA) by the Special Deputy Collectors (LA) under controlling units of Special
Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project, Rajahmundry.
2. PA to Special To observe Office Administration and overall supervision and to assist to the
Collector (LA) Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project, Rajahmundry in all matters.
3. Deputy To assist to the PA to Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project,
Tahsildars Rajahmundry in all matters.
4. Senior To Prepare and put up files relating to the subjects allotted and preparation
Assistant of Bills.
5 Inspector of To check all the prepared Sub Division Records relating to Land
Survey Acquisition work under Indira Sagar (Polavaram) Project, Rajahmundry.
III The procedure The Deputy Tahsildars will scrutinize the Survey Records and Tappals
followed in the and reports received, put up note quoting relevant rule position through
the PA to Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project, Rajahmundry.
channels of The PA to Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project, Rajahmundry.
supervision and will check them up with reference to rules and offer his remarks and will
accountability approve the note/letter etc., Finally the Special Collector(LA), is the
decision making authority as per rules. Everybody at his or her respective
level of responsible.
IV The Norms set by it The norms prescribed by the government form time to time will be
for the discharge of followed.
V The rules regulations, As stipulated in BSO’s and various rules mentioned in Land Acquisition Act.
instructions, manuals Land Acquisition-1 Manual, One Revenue Laws, One Civil Procedure Code,
and records held by it
or under its control or One Cr.P.C., One Land Grabbing and Assignment Laws and one manual of
used by its employees Panchayat Laws and One Forest laws are being maintained by this office.
for discharging the
VI A Statement of the (1) Post Award Action Register.
Categories of (2) Relevant files on all subjects.
documents that are
held by it or under its (3) Court Case Register.
control. (4) Treasury Bill Register.
(5) Contingent Bill Register.
(6) T.A.Bills Register.
(7) Recovery Schedules Registers.
(8) Treasury Reconciliation Register etc.,
VII The particulars of Suggestions if any received from public records policy matters will be
any arrangements reported to the higher officials and implementation will be taken up after
that exists for
consultation with, or
receipt of orders and instructions from higher officials.
the members of the
public in relation to
the formulation of
its policy or
A Statement of the
consisting of who
are more persons
constituted as its
part of for the
Meetings are being conducted with landowners for negotiations of land
VIII propose of its advice
and as to whether values.
meetings of those
committees are open
to the public or the
minutes of such
accessible for public
Sl.No. Name of the Employee Designation
A Directory of its
IX officers and employees
1. Sri.D.Sudarsanam Special Collector (LA)
2. Vacant PA to Special Collector (LA)
2. Sri G.V.V.S.N.Murthy Special Dy.Tahsildar
3. Sri K.Durga Rao Special Dy.Tahsildar
4. Sri K. Raghu Ramayya Special Dy.Tahsildar
5. Smt. JRDSR Kumari Special Dy.Tahsildar
6. Sri B.V.Krishna Sastry Senior Assistant
7. Smt. Ch.S.G.Padma Senior Assistant
8. Sri P. Ramalingeswara Rao Senior Assistant
9. Sri B.Pattabi Rama Rao Senior Aiistant
10. Sri. AVRSSVS Krishna Inspector of Survey
X The monthly Sl.No. Name of the Employee Designation Gross Salary
by each of its officers 1 Sri.D.Sudarsanam Special Collector (LA) 51889
including the system 2. Vacant PA to Special Collector (LA) -----
of compensation as 2. Sri G.V.V.S.N.Murthy Special Dy.Tahsildar 35606
provided in its 3. Sri. K.Durga Rao Special Dy.Tahsildar 37625
4. Sri K. Raghu Ramayya Special Dy.Tahsildar 32708
5. Smt. JRDSR Kumari Special Dy.Tahsildar 26166
6. Sri B.V.Krishna Sastry Senior Assistant 18940
7. Smt. Ch.S.G.Padma Senior Assistant 16368
8. Sri P. Ramalingeswara Rao Senior Assistant 17290
9. Sri B.Pattabi Rama Rao Senior Assistant 27043
10. Sri. AVRSSVS Krishna Inspector of Survey 32007
XI The Budget allocated
each of it agency
particulars of all Total released under NON – LOC 18.85 Lakhs
plans, proposed (From April/2011 to July/2011)
reports on Expenditure 10.90 Lakhs
disbursement. Balance 07.95 Lakhs
XII The manner execution Not Applicable.
including the amounts
allocated and the
details of beneficiaries
of such Programme.
XIII Particulars of Not Applicable
concession, permits or
XIV Details in respect of
available to or held by
it reduced in an
The Particulars of
to citizens for The following are available for Official information.
obtaining 1. Citizen Charter Board.
information, 2. Visitors room.
XV including the 3. Office working hours: 10-30 AM to 5-00PM Exhibited.
working hours of 4. Drinking water provided.
library or reading
XVI The names As regards to this Office PA to Special Collector (LA) and Special
designations and Deputy Tahsildar are public information officers.
other particulars of
1.PA to Special Collector (LA), Indira Sagar Project, Rajahmundry.
information officers. Office: 2462157.
2.Sri G.V.V.S.N.Murthy, Special Deputy Tahsildar, Rajahmundry,
XVII Such other The information is being updated whenever there is any changes occurred
information as may be
prescribed and in the above information.
Special Collector (LA),
Indira Sagar Project,
Item No. 5.
Notice Board is displayed in the Office Premises regarding the particulars of
PIO and APIO under Right to Information Act – 2005.
PA to Special Collector (LA),
Indira Sagar Project,
RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT – 2005.
MEETING TO BE HELD ON 30.06.2010
AT COLLECTORATE, KAKINADA.
O/o THE SPECIAL COLLECTOR (LA),
INDIRA SAGAR (POLAVARAM) PROJECT,