U.B. Family Medicine Post Interview Survey
Thank you for your interest in UB Family Medicine! We enjoyed meeting you on your interview day. We make an
effort from year to year to constantly improve our interview process to make it more “user friendly” to both the
candidates and our faculty, residents and staff. We are looking for your impute on your interview experience with us.
This information is solely for the purpose of improving our process and will not in any way affect your interview or
possible ranking with us in the match. If you do not feel comfortable returning this survey electronically, you are
welcome to print it off and return it via the postal service to the following address: UB Family Medicine – 462 Grider
Street CC102, Buffalo, NY 14215. Thank you in advance for your prompt response!
1. How would you rank our interview process: _____ Excellent _____ Good _____Average ______Fair_____Poor
2. How would you rate the length of our process ____ just right ____ slightly too long _____way too long
3. How did your interview process compare with your interview at other residencies?
___ much better ___ slightly better ___ no significant difference ___ slightly worse ___ much worse
4. If you attended the evening before dessert and coffee time with our residents, did you find that a helpful event?
___ did not attend ____very helpful ___ slightly helpful ___ of no use what so ever
5. Do you think it would be beneficial to have faculty attend the dessert and coffee session?
___ no, it was great to just talk to the residents in an informal setting ___ yes, invite the faculty too
___ doesn’t really matter one way or the other
6. Did you feel that you had enough opportunities to interact with faculty residents and staff? ___ Yes ___ No
7. Do you feel you were given enough information to be able to understand how our program functions:
____ yes ____ no _____ your program is way to complicated to understand!
8. What did you like the most about our interview process? ___________________________________________
9. What did you like the least about our interview process? ____________________________________________
10. What made you decide to interview with UB Family Medicine? _____________________________________
11. The accommodations and transportation provided by the department were: ______ Fantastic _____Pretty good
_____ adequate ____ not very good
12. Anything else that you would like to tell us? _____________________________________________________