Title of project
Class project for 600.446, Advanced Computer-Integrated Surgery, Spring 2005
• Here give a short statement of what the overall
goal of your project is & why it is important.
• This section should clearly indicate the problem
or need addressed by your project/
Figure caption describing what it is all about.
• Use gadget
• Use algorithm
• Develop method involving:
• Code and Test
Another figure caption.
This figure might show part
of the apparatus.
• How will this benefit computer integrated surgery?
• Is industry interested in this technology?
• Where is the project headed? A great result!
• What new resources are needed/expected?
• Will this result be in a CIS system? clinical trials?
• Here say who was involved (students, mentors,
others) & indicate who did what among the students
• Short bulletized list of lessons learned in doing the
An exciting possibility for the future.
SUPPORTED BY: • Citation #1 (conference, perhaps)
• Citation #2 (book chapter? journal paper?)
• Core NSF CISST/ERC; Other Government:; Industrial
Partner: • Citation #3 (submitted article)
• Patents filed?
Engineering Research Center for Computer Integrated Surgical Systems and Technology