JOINT PLANT COMMITTEE
3 0 1 - 3 0 6 , A u r o b i n d o p l a c e , H a u z k h a s,
Ref : JPC/RO-DEL/TEN/TA/11/ Date : 21.12.2011
TENDER FOR APPOINTMENT OF TRAVEL AGENTS
FOR SUPPLY OF AC.CARS.
LAST DATE OF ISSUE OF TENDER FORM : 30.12.2011 (12.30PM)
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER : 30.12.2011 (02.30PM)
OPENING OF TECHNICAL BID : 30.12.2011 (03.00PM)
OPENING OF PRICE BID : 30.12.2011 (03.30PM)
A. INSTRUCTION TO THE TENDERERS:
1. Tender papers duly filled in and signed are to be submitted in two sealed covers super
scribing (i) “Tender for AC Cars – Technical Bid” and (ii) “Tender for AC cars– Price Bid”
and put together in one envelope super- scribing “Tender for Supply of AC Cars and the Date of
Opening the Tender” to the Incharge, RJPC, at the above address on or before the last date for
submission of Tenders as specified above.
The tender documents are in 2 (two) parts. In the 1st part the tenderers are to furnish the
details of their Company, as prescribed, and in the 2nd part only rates are to be quoted. Price bids
of the tenderers shall be opened only on their qualifying in the technical bid.
2. Tenderers are required to furnish the details/information separately as per the prescribed
3. Conditional / incomplete quotations are liable to be rejected.
4. In case the tender documents are downloaded from JPC website, 2 (two) separate A/c Payee
DDs for Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred
only) each shall be submitted along with the Technical Bid (1st part of Tender) towards
EMD and cost of tender documents respectively.
B. EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT
Tender document (Technical Bid) must accompany an EMD of Rs.3,000 /- (Rupees Three
thousand only) by Demand Draft/ Pay Order / Banker Cheque drawn on any Nationalised Bank in
favour of “JOINT PLANT COMMITTEE” payable at Delhi. EMD will be refunded to the
unsuccessful tenderers within 30 days from the date of cancelation and/or awarding the contract.
The said deposit is non-interest bearing.
C. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Earnest Money deposited by the successful tenderers will be retained as security Deposit. In
case of unsatisfactory performance, JPC reserves the right to forfeit the security deposit.
GENERAL Terms & Conditions
1. The agency will be selected on L – 1 rate basis.
2. The rates quoted shall be inclusive of statutory levies, if any, but exclusive of Service
Tax. Service Tax shall be reimbursed by JPC as per the applicable rates and after
considering applicable abatement as per the prevailing provisions of Service Tax.
3. Tenderer must have at least 3 AC Cars of their own (registered in the name of the
Agency/Proprietor(s) /Partner(s). All the vehicles should be in excellent road-worthy
condition and should not be more than 3 years old. The cars offered must be registered as
Public Service Vehicles as Tourist Cars.
4. Agencies should submit Registration Certificate issued by the Service Tax Authorities for
the purpose of Service Tax.
D. SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The tenderer must have at least 3 (three) years’ experience in similar type of job.
2. The tenderers should have an average yearly turnover more than Rs. 10 Lacs during the
last 3 financial years supported by the Audited balance Sheet alongwith the ITR &
Return of Service Tax.
E. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTRACTOR
1. The Contractor shall provide all the cars in excellent road-worthy condition and not more
than three years old.
2. The parking facility will be provided by the organisation when the vehicle is in use of JPC.
In case, the car during duty hours is parked somewhere else, necessary payments for
parking will be reimbursed by JPC against payment slips issued by MCD/ authorised agent
alongwith monthly bills.
3. Separate duty slip will be issued for each vehicle to be allotted for duty. Kilometer/time at
the starting and the end of the duty will be noted neatly and to be checked and signed by the
user of the vehicle. The service provider shall prepare monthly bills with a consolidated
statement of each vehicle and original copies of duty slips alongwith parking slips issued by
MCD / their authorised agent duly signed by the officials for reimbursement.
4. Irrespective of the type of cars each driver must have a mobile connection facility while on
5. Mileage and time will be calculated from Garage to Garage basis for reporting/releasing
places other than JPC office / guest house as per actual. Further limit of 5 (five) Km. / half
hour or actual whichever is lower, each for to & fro garage, when released from JPC
office/guest house will be considered.
6. While submitting the bills, the agencies will quote Service Tax registration no. Bills will
also reflect element of Service Tax after giving effect of applicable abatement separately in
7. Booking of cars will be done over telephone/mobile which will be regularized by giving
written requisition subsequently.
8. Agencies shall be liable to supply vehicles at a very short notice even on Sundays/ Holidays
for the use of Company’s officials.
9. Drivers of the cars should be well behaved, wear uniform and should have knowledge of
Hindi/English. All the car drivers must wear neat uniform.
10. Driver must have valid driving licence and requisite papers with due validity should be kept
in the vehicle while in service, as per Traffic /Motor Vehicles Rules.
11. If any vehicle on hire breaks down, the Agencies shall provide an alternate vehicle
immediately on receipt of intimation so that service continues uninterruptedly.
12. The agency shall not transfer or assign the present contract to any person or firm without
obtaining written consent of JPC. JPC reserves the right to appoint more than one agency
for hiring of car subject to their qualifying the tender terms and conditions and agreed to
work at the rate fixed by the JPC.
13. The agency shall have to change the driver/car if the same is found unfit / inconvenient by
14. If the Contractor fails to supply the car against requirement, penalty shall be imposed as
under, which shall be deducted from the amount payable to the Contractor against their
(a) Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for failure/non-reporting in time per incident.
Delayed reporting shall also be construed as failure of duty and liable to attract
penalty at same rate. In case of delayed reporting, however, if the car is put to use for
subsequent official purposes by the concerned officer during the day, then penalty shall
be restricted to Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
(b) The cars supplied by the agencies should not be more than 3(three) years old. If it is
found that the cars provided for services are more than 3 years old, a penalty for Rs.
500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) per case shall be imposed and to be deducted from
their subsequent bills by communicating to the finance under intimation to the Agency.
It is essential to have contact persons(s) with telephone no. (s), including Cell Phones,
available beyond office hours for booking of the car, so that at any point of time booking
can be given.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH TENDER PAPERS
1. Non-interest bearing EMD of Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only).
2. A statement with details of the vehicles owned by the tenderer together with the vehicles in
their pool to be provided including the date of Registration, Status of Insurance, Road Tax
etc. in the enclosed format
3. Photocopies of statutory documents like Registration Books, valid Insurance Policy, Road
Tax & PUC in respect of own cars.
4. A list of other organizations with whom the Agency has business dealings.
5. A photocopy of PAN Number.
6. A photocopy of the valid Trade Licence as Transport Contractor.
7. Photocopy of Service Tax Registration Certificate
F. SELECTION OF AGENCIES
Work Order will be placed to L-1 party.
Tender evaluation for L –1 will be done based on the weightage factors indicated in the price
If rates quoted by L-1 tenderer is considered as unworkable rates and the same is decided for
placement of order, the party will be asked to justify the rates quoted and will have to give
performance guarantee bond in addition to the security deposit, in the form of Bank Draft/Bank
Guarantee from Scheduled Commercial Banks except co-operative and Gramin Banks only
equal to the amount which will be difference between the lower limit of the estimated price and
quoted price of the bidders. The bidders who will refuse to comply with this will have their
Earnest Money forfeited and they will not be considered for re-tendering, if the contract is not
finalized from the present tender.
In case, the L – 1 bidder is able to justify the rate, and found to be workable by the Tender
committee or the credentials of the party is established, then the Performance Bond may be
waived with the approval of the next higher authority. In case, the bidder has any outstanding
amount with the JPC against a different tender, the same should not be adjusted for this
G. Note: Tender evaluation to select L –1 will be done by giving 50% weightage each to rate
quoted per kilometer and rate quoted per hour. The average hourly rate will be taken
assuming 10 (ten) KM run per hour i.e. the rate quoted per hour will be divided by 10 for
the purpose of tender evaluation.
In case of any dispute, the decision of JPC would be final and binding on all the tenderers.
In case of unsatisfactory performance JPC may terminate the contract with one month written
notice. Similarly any agency wants to discontinue the services, three months advance notice
shall be given to JPC.
H. PAYMENT TERMS
1. The Contractor shall submit bills, in the 1st week of every month to the Regional office, Delhi.
Payment will be made after verification of the bill within 15 days from the receipt of the bills.
All bills should indicate registration no. of vehicle and its year of manufacture. In case the
vehicle provided is outside the list submitted by the tenderer, the photo copy of valid
registration certificate should be attached with the bill to ensure that the car provided is less
than three years old as on date of submission of tender.
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. During the tenure of contract, increase /decrease in diesel prices shall not be considered for
increase/decrease of kilometer rate if the increase / decrease are upto 5% of the diesel prices
prevailing on the date of awarding the contract.
2. Increase or decrease beyond 5% of the diesel prices shall be considered and given effect
only on the net increase / decrease diesel prices from the date of awarding the contract.
3. There will be no increase / decrease in hourly rates during the entire period of the contract.
4. The diesel price prevalent as on the date of award of contract shall be the reference point for
working out increase /decrease of percentage of oil price.
5. JPC reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason at any
point of time.
6. In case of any dispute, the decision of JPC would be final and binding on all the tenderers.
7. In case of unsatisfactory performance JPC may terminate the contract with one month
written notice. Similarly any agency wants to discontinue the services, three months
advance notice shall be given to JPC.
8. JPC shall have no liability whatsoever for the cars/ drivers or any other personnel deployed
by the agencies in JPC premises during the tenure of the contract.
9. The agency shall not transfer or assign the present contract to any person(s) or firms (s)
without obtaining a written consent of JPC.
10. The parties found qualified in Technical Bid will be informed about opening of their price
Bids to enable them to present during the event.
Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising between the parties relating to or arising out
of the contract, shall be settled first by conciliation in accordance with the Rules of
Conciliation of and the settlement so rendered between the parties in pursuance thereof
shall be final and binding on the parties.
(i) In the event of dispute/difference is not resolved through conciliation either party
may upon giving notice to the other party refer the dispute to the Arbitration as per
(ii) Excepted matter as per contract shall not be subject matter of Conciliation
(iii) The venue of Arbitration shall be New Delhi.
(iv) The courts of Delhi shall have a jurisdiction over all the matter of dispute.
J. TENURE OF CONTRACT
(i) This contract will remain valid for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of issue of Work
Order. However, the contract may be extended for a period up to 3 (three) months at the
option of JPC on the same rates, terms and conditions.
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF AC CARS
1. Name of the Tenderer/Agency. :
2. Status of the tenderer (Proprietorship/ :
Partnership/Pvt. Ltd./Ltd. Co.
3. Address of the Registered Office. :
4. Year of establishment with Regn. No.and Date (Trade Licence).:
5. No. of cars owned by the Tenderer/ :
Proprietor(s)/Partner(s) (category wise/Makewise)
and the copies of Regn. Certificate, Insurance Policy,
Road Tax & PUC.
6. No. of Cars in Pool (List with Regn. Nos./ make,km run etc.). :
7. Address of Garage. :
8. Names of other organizations with whom the agency has :
business dealings.(In case space is not sufficient, separate
sheet may be enclosed).
9. PAN No. (documentary evidence to be Submitted). :
10. Service Tax Regn. Certificate (documentary :
evidence/undertaking to be submitted.
11. Name of the Banker(s). :
12. Name of the contact person (s) and telephone No. (s), including:
cell phones, during/beyond office hours.
13. Details of Bank Draft/P.O. for EMD :
Name and Address of Bank DD/PO No. & Date Amount
DATE : SIGNATURE WITH SEAL
TENDER FORM FOR SUPPLY OF AC CARS
(Rate to be quoted in multiple of Rs. 00.10/- only)
Rate per K.m. Rate per Hour
Details of Vehicle (In words & figures) (In words & figures)
Indica,Wegon R, Rs. Rs.
Ritiz, Swift etc. ( AC)
Minimum KMs =40/80/100 Minimum Hours =4/8/9/10
Rates for extra KM& extra Hours (over & above minimum stated) =
We are agreeable to supply at least the following types of cars:-
(Figures within brackets below rates per km. and rates per hr. denote weightage factor)
and evaluation will be done as per formula referred in para G,above
DATE : SIGNATURE WITH SEAL