Equatorial Guinea Gas Markets, 2011
Discount till 6th April 2012
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report
provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Equatorial Guinea. It
details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and
forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also
provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals) in
Equatorial Guinea. The report compares the investment environment in Equatorial Guinea with
other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector
in Equatorial Guinea together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are
provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, (Liquified Natural Gas) LNG
Terminals and pipelines in Equatorial Guinea for the period 2000-2015.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Equatorial Guinea.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and
- Assess your competitor major natural gas assets and their performance.
Table of Contents :
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Equatorial Guinea, Energy Sector 9
2.1 Equatorial Guinea Energy Sector, Market Overview 9
2.2 Equatorial Guinea, Energy Sector, Natural Gas 9
2.2.1 Equatorial Guinea, Natural Gas, Overview 9
List of Tables
Table 1: Equatorial Guinea, Historic and Forecast Production and Consumption of Natural Gas, Billion
Cubic Feet, 2000-2000 10
Table 2: Equatorial Guinea, Historic and Forecast Exports of Natural Gas, Billion Cubic Feet, 2000-
Table 3: Equatorial Guinea, Historic and Forecast Reserves of Natural Gas, Billion Cubic Feet, 2000-
For Related reports Plz Follow the Link:
From: Aarkstore Enterprise
Contact: Marketing Team(Jyoti)