Product Manager Qualifications:
· 5-7 years of work experience in a marketing field.
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
Technical and design knowledge is imperative. The eMarketing Manager must
be familiar with common web publishing technologies such as CSS, HTML,
management, database management, and design skills are required. Affiliate
marketing, social media, display marketing experience are a plus. Should have
knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Content
Management Systems, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
Must be a team player with excellent organizational skills and an ability to adapt
to constantly changing environments. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years
experience with a 4-year degree in marketing, IT, communications/journalism,
web design, or similar discipline, or any comparable combination of training,
education, or experience.
Sr. Maintenance Tech:
Training & Education Requirements:
High school education or equivalent (Some post HS graduate studies preferred
but not required), training and experience.
Three years minimum
Must be capable and willing to participate in periodic training and updating of
Ability to work overtime upon request
Freight Coordinator/Order Traffic Coordinator:
· Polished and professional communication skills, positive attitude, cheerful
· Must take direction well, and follow instructions carefully, but also must be
comfortable using common sense and personal judgment in the process of
· At least 2 years of customer service experience.
· Familiarity with shipping and logistics.
· Working knowledge of Oracle strongly preferred.
· High school diploma required. Some college preferred.