Multimedia Tips for Teachers
• Create a folder for each multimedia project you create and save all the
files for the project in that one folder including images, music, and
videos (*this is very important).
• Use storyboards and other planning tools to plan the project before
• Use rubrics for assessing multimedia projects and informing students of
how they will be assessed.
• Cite all of your sources including photos (the URL of the website where
the image was found is acceptable for photos when the photographer’s
name is not noted).
• To create a text or credit slide over a background color, create the slide
using powerpoint or paint program, save as jpeg and import into
• Teachers can create multimedia tutorials using photostory.