The system used to check grades, attendance, etc. has changed this year from STI Home to
iNow. This upgrade provides an opportunity for parents and/or guardians to become even
more involved in their child’s education through the use of the Parent Portal. A link to the iNow
Parent Portal is on our school websites in the Quick Links section or you can type this URL into
your web browser - https://husky411.com/InformationNOW. Parent Portal is an integrated
component of iNow through which parents can view:
Attendance by period or minute and all check–ins and outs
Progress reports, report card grades, class averages, individual activities and unofficial
Student schedule by term
School calendar and announcements
Demographic information from the student’s record
Each parent has only one login regardless of the number of children enrolled in the
Each parent or guardian can have his/her own unique log-in (contact your school office
to request additional log-in)
At the beginning of the school year, you should have received an e-mail from
HelpDesk@trussvillecityschools.com with a PDF attachment to inform you of the changes to
iNow and your unique username and password to access your child’s information online.
Below are directions to utilize the resources on iNow or you can click on the following link to
watch a short video demonstration. http://support.sti-
1. Open your web browser and enter https://husky411.com/InformationNOW in the
2. Enter the username and password from the e-mail sent at the beginning of school from
HelpDesk@trussvillecityschools.com and select Login. If you did not receive an e-mail,
contact your school office and they will be able assist you with obtaining your username
and password. Your password must contain a combination of at least 8 numbers and
letters. The first time you login, you will be required to change the password. Please
write down your new password. You will need it every time you login.
If you receive an error about your username, it will need to be corrected by our
technology coordinator. Call 228-3006 for assistance.
3. Once successfully logged in, the Information Now (iNow) Homepage will appear.
4. Using the blue navigation on the left-hand side, browse through attendance, demographic,
grades, comprehensive progress report, report card, standards report card (Paine Primary
School only) and settings.
5. Attendance – Select Attendance on the navigation to view a list of days the student was
absent or tardy and if they are listed as excused or unexcused.
6. Demographic – Select Demographic on the navigation to review information such as state
ID number, contact information, etc.
7. Grades – Select Grades on the navigation to view your child’s current average. iNow
updates data that was entered during the day every evening at midnight. To view more
details about the grade in a specific class, select the blue box with an A in it to review
every assignment’s details and individual scores. If you have a question concerning
grades, contact your child’s teacher.
8. Reports – Comprehensive Progress allows you to view a detailed report of all classes
with individual assignments/grades listed.
9. Reports – Report Card displays the average for each class for the grading period selected.
10. Reports – Standards Report Cards are for Paine Primary Students only.
Abode Acrobat Reader is required to view this and other reports. You may download a
free Adobe Reader by following the downloads link on the Homepage at
For questions concerning the data such as demographic information, grades, or attendance,
please contact the school office.
Paine Primary: 228-3215
Paine Intermediate: 228-3312
Hewitt-Trussville Middle School: 228-3711
Hewitt-Trussville High School: 228-4016
If you experience technical troubles, please call our help desk at 205-228-3006.