Exit Interview Questions Tool
The purpose of this tool is to facilitate the development of standardized exit interview
questions that can be used to better understand why your employee is leaving. The goal
is to uncover areas that can be improved to reduce churn & cost of turnover.
10 Key Exit Interview Questions
1. Where are you going? Did you advance your career with this move?
2. While working here, what did you enjoy about your job?
3. Were there any reasons you chose to leave that we should know about?
4. How can we make your job function better for your successor?
5. Can you comment on your work/life balance while at our firm?
6. How did you feel about the management style of our organization?
7. What improvements could we make to our corporate culture?
8. Can you provide some feedback on your immediate superior?
9. Are you leaving because of a better opportunity or dissatisfaction here?
10. Is there an opportunity for you to come back to our organization in future?