MEMBERSHIP HELP BUILD THE VISION.
CNU MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT
I am joining/renewing at the following level: ● Check made payable to Congress for the New Urbanism
● International money order
● Individual U.S. $185/year
● Authorized credit card charge
Annual membership benefits for one individual $
● Visa ● MasterCard ● American Express
● Non-Profit ● Elected Official ● Recent Grad ● Diner’s Club
● International All options, U.S. $100/year Card No.
Annual membership benefits for elected
officials, individuals working with a tax-exempt Expiration Date
NGO, individuals outside the U.S., or recent
graduates (within the last five years) from a
related degree program with documentation of
Complete or attach a business card:
past enrollment $
● Student U.S. $50/year
Annual electronic membership benefits for a Job Title
student (any field) with proof of full-time
enrollment in accredited degree program $
● Group Rate
____ (min. 3) x $165 ea. = U.S. $____/year City/State/Zip Country
Annual membership benefits for one individual
when three or more individuals from the same Telephone Fax
organization join together $
● Govt. Group Rate
A valid e-mail address is necessary for full access to CNU.org.
____ (min. 3) x $150 ea. = U.S. $____/year If purchasing more than one membership, please provide a
Annual membership benefits for one individual business card or contact information for each individual who
when three or more individuals from the same will receive membership benefits.
government department join together $
Please check one category that most closely
describes your professional affiliation:
CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP ● Academic ● Journalist
Requires CNU Membership above. ● Architect ● Landscape Architect
● Carolinas $35 ● New England $30 ● Broker ● Nonprofit (NGO)
● DC $30 ● New Jersey $30 ● Citizen Activist ● Planner
● Florida $30 ● North Texas $40 ● Developer ● Public Agency
● Illinois $30 $ ● Elected Official ● Researcher
● Engineer ● Student
● Finance ● Other
GIFT TO CNU
● I would like to donate an additional $______ CNU.org includes a directory of CNU Members.
to CNU. (All donations are tax-deductible ● Please do not publish my contact information
to the fullest extent allowed by law.) $ on CNU.org.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH YOUR PAYMENT
OR JOIN ONLINE AT WWW.CNU.ORG.
140 S. Dearborn Street
Congress Suite 310
for the Chicago, Illinois 60603
New tel: (312) 551-7300
Urbanism fax: (312) 346-3323