•Helen Adams Keller was an
American author, activist and
lecturer. She was the first deafblind
person to graduate from college.
• Helen Keller was born in 1880.She got
blind and deaf until she was 19 months old
that she contracted an illness described by
doctors as “an acute congestion of the
stomach and the brain”, which might have
been scarlet fever. The illness did not last for
a long time, but it left her deaf and blind.
A new life
• A teacher named Anne Sullivan arrived
at Keller's house in March
1887 .Teacher Anne changed Helen’s
life and teach Helen to read and speak.
Her whole life
• Helen keller died in 1968. Lions in Alabama to
build a "Helen Keller Memorial Park. " The park is
located in Ivy Green, Keller’s birthplace. Since the
completion of the park, the Lions have 37
countries, dedicated to their efforts. The focus of
the Memorial Park is Keller's bust, inscribed with
her words, “I open the opportunity for your
easy So so
hard Very hard
Who is Helen Keller’s teacher?
• How many years does Helen keller live?
So so answer
• When does Helen keller got blind and deaf
When she is 19 months old
• Who is Helen Keller’s father?
Very hard answer
Captain Arthur Henley Keller