iDea FM Transmitter™ for the iPod™ and MP3 player
The iDea FM Transmitter allows you to play the iPod, MP3 player and PSP wirelessly via your car stereo.
Supports 87.5 –108 MHz Full FM frequencies, up to 200 channels selectable (interval 0.1 MHz).
Features the convenient Local Temperature, Time and Battery sensor with LCD display.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc. PSP is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
All other trademarks mentioned here belong to their respective companies.
All iDea Products are designed by FriendTech Computer Co., Ltd, and manufactured in Taiwan
iDea FM Transmitter
1.5V AAA size Batteries (x2)
Car Charger (USB port)
FM Transmitter Line-in
Car charger plug
USB port for charging
The iDea FM Transmitter contains 2 parts: (1) FM Transmitter w/full channels, and (2) Car Charger (w/USB cable).
Built-in clock and LCD Display
Built-in Thermometer, temperature LCD display
Select any FM channels from 87.5 ~ 108.0 Mhz (up to 200 channels, 0.1 MHz stepping), besides, you can set 3 preferred
channels for easy pick-up in the future.
It provides great flexibility for connecting your favourite portable device.
Digital PLL (phase-lock logic) support, wave signal transmission and reception will not be affected even in places subject to
digital tuning”avoids the fussy frequency modulation.
extreme change in temperature. Additionly, using the “
This device can be used with many audio devices. It is applicable with the iPod, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, MP3, MP4, CD, VCD,
DVD, Cassette Player. Camera, Game Console, PC & Laptop Computer
The iDea FM Transmitter allows you to stream your iPod or PSP tunes wirelessly through your car speakers.
The Car Charger provides stable and pure +5V voltage for the iPod, it has the safety fuse protection circuitry built-in.
EAN Code: 4711671021619
• Put two pieces 1.5V AAA batteries in the battery compartment.
• Press the power ON button, it’ enter in the “Transmit mode”, the LCD shows the current transmit frequency.
• Press ▲ or ▼ button to increase or decrease adjusted frequencies. Press ON/OFF button once again to stop transmit and
the current time will be showing on the LCD display.
• To store the preferred channels (up to 3 channels), press down the M1, M2 or M3 button for about 3 seconds to get it
memoried. To use the stored channels, press M1, M2 or M3 button again, and it will show up.
• LCD Display with Backlight - Display FM frequency, Temperature, Time and Battery status.
• Change TIME: press and hold SET button for about 3 seconds to enter the Setting mode, the number of the minute will flash,
press ▲ or ▼ button to set the number, press SET button to confirm. Repeating this procedure to set up the minute and
hour. The LCD will show the time after let alone for about 3 seconds.
• Automatically power off after standing by two minutes.
iDea™ products for the iPod and PSP:
1. iDea Wireless Home Dock 2. iDea Home Dock
3. iDea Wireless HD-Audio Receiver 4. iDea Wireless Hi-Fi Portable Receiver
5. iDea Wireless Hi-Fi Headset 6. iDea TRAVEL Kit
7. iDea POWER Kit 8. iDea PSP-Mate POWER Kit
9. iDea TV-OUT Kit 10. iDea Earphones
11. iDea USB Power Adapter 12. iDea USB Cable for iPod
13. iDea Shielded A/V Cable 14. iDea Lanyard Earphones for iPod nano
15. iDea In-Ear Lanyard Earphones for iPod nano 16. iDea Lanyard Earphones for iPod Shuffle
17. iDea In-Ear Lanyard Earphones for iPod Shuffle 18. iDea N-Audio Adapter for Nokia
19. iDea M-Audio Adapter for Motorola 20. iDea SE-Audio Adapter for Sony-Ericsson